Port Ogden TS12 MULTIPLAYER New Route

Port Ogden TS12 MULTIPLAYER Version 1c,<kuid:286951:100283>
i get 4 unknown dependencies. colour can you help me please :D

Firstly, Version 1c is now available on the Download Station. I have just downloaded it and started a session before going to bed as I have just finished my night shift so if you want to join it feel free. None of the drivers are in locomotives for some reason but I intend to fix that in the next version which I have already started work on although I have no plans to upload it yet. Now in response to Geovany,s post this is how to download any missing or unknown dependencies.
Go into Content Manager and click on either the route or session and select "view dependencies" If it says any are missing or unknown click on the tab at the bottom "view in main list" Scroll up and down the list until you have located them all (or most of them) and dragged them one by one to the download box. When you are ready press the "start" tab to download them. When it has finished repeat the process to check that you have them all. As a footnote it may be that the missing dependency has a missing dependency just to confuse the issue. In which case it is just a case of selecting the original missing dependency and clicking on (view dependencies2 etc! etc! If you are lucky simply dragging the route/session to the dls and pressing "start" will fix the problem which is an easier and quicker way of doing it."
CHANGES TO VERSION 1C: I have doubled ended a number of point switches. Both switches have the same name and are known as either the "A End" or the "B End" for identification purposes e.g. "Chippewa Falls Crossover A End" and "Chippawa Falls Crossover B End" How do they work? To move the switches click on either one in the usual way which will move both ends to the desired position. What are the advantages? 1. Less switches to click on which is useful when you are driving. 2. It reduces the risk of running through a point switch. 3. There is less chance of a derailment as a result. 3. Less chance of a conflicting move being made. Most of these I named crossover before I realised that "A End" and "B End was sufficent to identify them. I was adopting a Belt and braces approach as we say in the UK,lol. At the end I dropped the word Crossover unless it really was a crossover. I also did the same thing to point switches at either end of a single line which makes it a lot easier to set the route. I could not do all the single lines because of access requirements unfortunately but I did manage to do some of them.
The other main improvement was to conduct a Locomotive and Rolling Stock review which resulted in a total of 1,050 Locomotives and Rolling Stock placed in the session. I continued my policy of grouping locomotives from the same Company or Country in the same location but more so as well as introducing Conrail Locomotives and Polution causing Alco,s stolen from Motana Rail Link,lol. The Conrails are in Xacto and the Alco,s at Chippewa Falls Sawmill.
Those are the two main improvements. I also did the usual fixes and adjustments such as replacing the missing point switch at Port Van Den Yard and getting a few industries to work properly.
EDIT. You may find it necessary to do an extended database repair. I don,t know what the unknown dependencies are but they are likely to be Locomotives or parts of locomotives.

Last edited:
The problem is missing updates for TS12 built-in assets:

Unknown Location: <kuid2:30671:9252101:2>
Earlier version: Limestone aggregate by llj, <kuid2:30671:9252101:1>​
Unknown Location: <kuid2:330374:1024:40>
Earlier version: Sig AS UQ 15ft home semaphore RH by francelinetony, <kuid:330374:1024>​
Unknown Location: <kuid2:60850:23151:3>
Earlier version: UK rail buffer stop (lit) by bloodnok, <kuid:60850:23151>​
Unknown Location: <kuid2:67794:28005:8>
Earlier version: CementProcessingPlantV2 by fitz505, <kuid2:67794:28005:2>​

My suggestion: Either push the original content owners to post their updated content on the DLS, or create a new version of the route (rtclk->Create new version) and update the KUIDs with the versions that are built-in TS12, then commit and upload.

EDIT: Same story with the session.

Unknown Location: <kuid2:30671:9040500:2>
Earlier version: Butter, pallet by llj, <kuid2:30671:9040500:1>​
Unknown Location: <kuid2:30671:9040690:2>
Earlier version: Cheese, pallet by llj, <kuid2:30671:9040690:1>​
Unknown Location: <kuid2:30671:9252101:2>
Earlier version: Limestone aggregate by llj, <kuid2:30671:9252101:1>​
Unknown Location: <kuid2:44090:10000:2>
Earlier version: BR BD Container by paulhobbs, <kuid2:44090:10000:1>​
Unknown Location: <kuid2:44090:10001:2>
Earlier version: BR FM Container by paulhobbs, <kuid2:44090:10001:1>​
Unknown Location: <kuid2:44090:15077:40>
Earlier version: BR Conflat A Diag 1/061 by paulhobbs, <kuid2:44090:15077:4>​

EDIT2: These assets you want us to use are built-in for older versions of Trainz, but not for TS12 alone. This was confirmed by looking at a copy of TS12 that has the ja files for TS2010, TS2009, and SnC. My suggestion is to do all your route edits on a clean install of TS12. That will ensure that all your content is either built-in for TS12 or on the TS12 DLS.

Last edited:
that procedure not work colour here is my uknown dependencies Unknown Location: <kuid2:30671:9252101:2>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:330374:1024:40>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:60850:23151:3>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:67794:28005:8> i do everything like you said but can t find anythyng

I have noted all your comments and I,m now working on a fix. I suspect the problem was caused by me purchasing the Settle & Carlisle Route from Planet Auran. Although I didn,t knowingly put any of those Assets into my route and session I had to download S & C Updates for a multiplayer version which must have changed some asset versions in Port Ogden. Anything purchased from Planet Auran is shown as being built in which would have evaded detection when I uploaded the latest Port Ogden session. Anyway, thats my best guess as to what happened. I have decided to make a fresh start and I am now in the process of doing a complete re-install rather then installing a 2nd copy in another folder. The content updates are downloading now which is almost completed.

Last edited:
I noticed a similar problem when I installed Marias Pass X. Many of the assets were updated to new versions that showed as "Locally Modified". That's what prompted me to install a clean version of TS12 in a separate directory, for the sole purpose of playing Trainz Multiplayer while I still have a version of Trainz for my own f***ing around.

Suggestion, install a new clean copy of TS12 in an alternate folder and patch to the latest version. Copy the new folder to a backup so it's easy to restore the virgin copy. Create a new shortcut to Trainz.exe in the new installation, rename the shortcut so you can keep straight which is which.

When you go to test, open content manager for the regular version, save the route and session to CDP. Exit that, open the virgin copy, import the CDP. Now you can check for dependencies and download, seeing and doing exactly what the end user will.

I have re-installed TS12 and downloaded the multiplayer routes I play. I have created a new version of Port Ogden called version 1d (route) and v1d (session). Looks like the unknown assets have been evicted. Now I,m repairing the damage their departure has caused. The BR Conflats and 50ft up flatcars have been replaced entirely by a flatcar that can carry the Rusty Rails with no overhang which gives a reduction of 15 rail vehicles overall. The two containers listed in Scotbel8.s detailed report are carried by the conflats which nicely takes care of three unknown assets in one go! The limestone aggregate caused damage to the cars that carried them and two Industries which I couldn,t fix so I replaced them all with identical, unbroken assets. Out of interest the reason the Limestone aggregate was listed in both the Route and Session was because in the Route it was a MIN commodity (building) and in the session they are a rail vehicle commodity. So that takes care of another two unknown items. The downside is any rail vehicle in my session that normally carries Limestone no longer does so. I have limited the repairs to the 10 cars that are designated to carry it in my session and I may also replace any others I find. Thats my progress to date. My thanks to Scottbel8 whose information I found to be invaluable in identifying the broken assests.

There is a new version on the DLS but it still contains one unknown dependency in the route, which appears to be the Cement Works. I,ll take a look at it later and try to fix it.

I hope and believe I have finally fixed it. I have just uploaded Version e Route & session which shows no unknown content. And if Anybody mentions"Settle & Carlisle" I will not be responsible for my actions!

port ogden version1e. is working now. I can confirm that everything downloads from the DLS; no missing dependencies.

Hello, thats' right - but when someone join the Session, hes Trainz will crashes. Otherwise he started a Session and you join - your Trainz crash. Some thing is faulty by this map/session!

Greets

Hello everybody!

PO&N is one of my favourites. So I tried downloading it to my MacMini, which has the built-in assets up to TS2010 MP, but the engine of TS12 (so I was given to understand somewhere else in this forum). For this reason all TS12 built-in assets are missing, so I have now 17 unknown dependencies. In spite of that I can drive the route, albeit with a script error that seems to point to one of the British locos. Because of the missing assets I cannot join MP sessions, so I had to make my own sessions with just the MP rule removed.
Query: how can I get the seventeen missing assets? These are:
For the route:
370528:1328,1334
487560:26010:1
303030:10209,10210,10215,10222,10230,10236
9999:38004,922080:2,922083:2
47439:21566:1
60850:23537:2
45324:38199:1
And for the session:
334896:85001
32246:35000
I can't find any of these on the DLS, not even by KUID search in the Black Pages.
If any of these are built-in into TS12 I could install TS12 (which I have, too, but can't use on my computer) on my son's computer and transfer the assets to my Mac.
If I can copy TS12's .ja files into my Mac, followed by an EDR, this would still be the better solution.

Greetings,

Dralex

Last edited:
Back