Polish Narrow Gauge Railways

Hello Zieba111,

Receive all my congratulations for these marvellous setting in scene.:Y:

A work d' artist and a great pleasure of discovering its work, research,

quality, the detail…

Zieba111, continues simply faires to dream us.

In a friendly way Frédo.

Fantastic work Zieba, Another very well done route too look forward too when it is released.

Cheers

Trent.

Dang that is an excellent operation you have been making! I really can't look forward to its release. This will be pure excellence. Keep up this great work!

why can i never create anything as amazing as this, this has truly captured the spirit of a place, and looks real!

Well I downloaded it, loaded it up on surveyor, because no previous sessions had been made, and I was utterly attacked with a whomping wave of lag because of the massive amount of random track laid around the layout.

However, a more, realistic screenshot:

Whats with all the rail!!!!

Are you missing any dependencies for the route?
Usually that happens for me in TS09, you havent got the right stuff that the route is looking for, so it replaces the things you dont have with the Default Auran Track,
usually its Road Splines, Tree splines, Fences, most of the time its just missing dependencies replaced with track.

So yeah if you have any dependencies that are missing, if you get them the track should disappear and the real item (splines, etc) should appear!

cheers

Voytas Las - this is requistie content for exchange tracks with trees

That content is not longer availible. I have bad luck :(

I send message to the author. I think, we can do something with that. Be patient.

Last edited:
Big Thankyou

Down this one and Malopolska KD as well from that same site. Had a look last night even though I still need lots of objects and both are wounderful layots.

Specially thanks for the download links for the objects and the 2 on this forum, makes things a lot easyer.

Tom

Back