Points/Turnouts - Direction Indicator Arrows

clivegroberts

Due to problems with my Colour Vision, I have problems with the semi transparent arrows used to indicate the direction in which a point/turnout is selected in surveyor/driver due to the colours used. I have tried different types of
switch or Motor but they all use the same arrows. Does any one know of a method to change the colour of atleast one of the arrows. Thanks

In the real world, you don't have those arrows. So, normally I turn them off. I use points that have a signal indicating the direction the blades are set, or better still, use procedural track where you can see the actual blade position. I haven't seen anybody been able to change the color of the arrows.

Point/Turnout Direction Arrows

In the real world, you don't have those arrows. So, normally I turn them off. I use points that have a signal indicating the direction the blades are set, or better still, use procedural track where you can see the actual blade position. I haven't seen anybody been able to change the color of the arrows.

Thanks for your advice, like you I do have them switched off in Driver. But I do like to design complex track layouts and while testings them Its a bit hard to differentiate between the two arrow colours. I have considered using point indicators, but as I like to keep as accurate to UK Track as possible. I am not sure what you mean by procedural track but I will investigate. Thanks Again

Back