Picture Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the kind word JB. :) Can this be possible that I'm the only entrant? Come on peepz bring your A game. :)

AJ

snowpeak.jpg

46020 working an express in a bitter cold Winter in 1983:D :D

dont know what prize to give if I could, maybe alan could pop in and throw in an FCT :rolleyes:

photo competition with no photo's? :D

You may wish to consider amending the rules if OK with everyone and we might be able to see about some type of prize.

1.) You are only allowed to enter 1 screenshot.

2.) Screenshot must have 1 Train related thing in it, may it be crossings, signals, rails, switch's or trains themselves.

3.) Screenshot must be a genuine re-producable screenshot taken from the game. Any version of TRS is fine, but you must state what version the screenie is from.

4.) No photoshop or modding the screenshots.

5.) NO REAL PHOTOS. Screenshots from TRS only!

6.) To enter post your name here screenshot.

We had a similar thread in the old forums which had a lot of very awesome pictures in it. I would like to think you would get a hundred plus entries.

Dunno how voting will go.

Didn't realise you had to actually state you were entering the competition - I would have thought posting a screenshot implied you were entering :D

Could my name be added to the list please? Screenshot is above.

loader6 the Peak is payware from http://www.totalmodeltrainz.com

Cheers

Okay, here's my official entry:

-Jesse DuBois-
A Wingersheek & Wiskasset BL2 pushes two Chicago and Northwestern PS Bilevels out of the Greenwood satelite station on the Highland Valley map.
Highland4-14.png

Am I The Only Ozzie To Enter This Contest.

OK Im Anthony And I Live In NSW Australia.
3809yi8.jpg

Ok Ive Edited It Now With My New Picture Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back