Picture Contest Voting Takes Place Here!

tads. you are right, so many entries, but only 1 to choose from...all of the entries are fantastic, and will forever be kept on that website. :)

~Sfrr~

Will everyone get 1 vote?

Or the few of us must gang up on you?

Can't we just give it to Cozmo... We know he's going to win. :(

Last edited:
Can't we just give it to Cozmo... We know he's going to win. :(

Don't act like that :( If you guys would go around and ask all of your friends in the forums if theyve voted or not, and tell em they should, they maybe we can get some more votes in:D

if you want, I can make a personal banner saying "I Achieved Dead Last In The 2007 Screen Shots Competition!"

Man! This is hard! There are so many great screenshots here. Now, I can't vote for tads...because he made such a wonderful comment about mine...and that would seem like payback. Sorry tads...I would have otherwise. :D I could pick a name out of a hat and it would be just as valid as any other method. Ok...so here's what I'm going to do...I will vote purely on my personal taste. I like screenshots that look like rail artists paintings and photos. Also, I'm a minimalist, a member of the "less is more" school. So...I vote for 007007. Very striking and original!

Zorronov

My vote is for zorronov . Beautiful pics all round, but that's the one that does it for me and it's steam (can't vote for stinky diesel!)

Cheers
Tony

Thanks for the votes so far guys. A much better response than I expected. :)

As for the question about frame rates; the pic I took is a layout in progress. However it is being in mind for screenshots to show off custom content. So I can't really give you an accurate FPS reading.

Hope that answers your question.

I guess since I'm doomed I'll vote for myself...not, Zorronov has a very nice picture that is of the kind I like. Good. So that is why I voted for him.

WileeCoyote:D

I can make a "Auran Trainz 2007 Picture Contest Entrant" or something like that, me and Alan will be choosing runner ups out of the 2 and 1 vote pictures.

VOTE do it...i know you want to...cmon you guys cant give cozmo the win this easily!!!

Thanks for voting you guys, I will see what the prizes wil be and see if I can sort it out soon with Alan.

~Sfrr~

Cozmo Came in first with 6 votes

Trueman Came in second with 4 votes

Gangsta_Boi, Zorronov, JAMEZ001, and tads. are tied for third.

Alan, would you want to choose 3 runner ups from the third category?

~Sfrr~

Back