Picture Contest Voting Takes Place Here!

Congragulations Cosmo and all the runners up.

Cozmo - I have added a 6 month FCT to your profile, activate it at your leisure. Also, if you would like to select a game from our online shop I will send it out to you. (this is subject to stock and other conditions) . Well Done

http://www.auran.com/auran/shop.htm

Truemac - I have given you a 100 day FCT that you can activate and use at your leisure. Great Pic.

Special mention to the runners up.
Gangsta_Boi, Zorronov, JAMEZ001, and tads. awesomely done.

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who entered. :)

Last edited:
Congratulations Adam, Truemac, and the other runners-up! And congratulations to everyone who entered! I think the contest was very successful with great screenshots from all. The sportsmanlike competition was commendable and showed real community spirit. Everyone deserves a round of applause! :clap:

Zorronov

Last edited:
Congratulations Adam, Trueman, and the other runners-up! And congratulations to everyone who entered! I think the contest was very successful with great screenshots from all. The sportsmanlike competition was commendable and showed real community spirit. Everyone deserves a round of applause! :clap:

Zorronov
ohh, and 1 year FCT's ;) (i wish)

Thanks!

Those of you that voted for me are invited to beta my route for me when it gets to that stage which will hopefully be soon. Great pics everyone, this was a great idea. I thank you all very much!

Good Job Cozmo!!!! :D :D :D :) :) :) :)
and Beta your route? Id love to!! just give me a PM or email when your ready!
And good job everyone else that praticipated!! :D :D

Amazing Comzo!

Congurt COMZO! So he is LUCKY MAN:) :cool: :p! And when your route will release or not yet? I can wait for your route coming release:) :D!

Congrats Cozmo:) ,it was going to take something special to beat your shot,well done.

A big thanks to the runners up and everyone who took part in the voting,all the pictures were of a very high standard and deserve a mention.

Until the next time:)

Daz

Well done all participants, with special congrats to Cozmo. That was one memorable and magic Shot.

Be nice to do something like this every now and then, but of course not too much of a good thing. ;) Could have some different themes involved as well...steam, diesel, two different motive power, 60's, 80's, 00's, narrow gauge, winter, rain, 19th century.....you get my drift.

Many thanks to all who voted as well.

Cheers,
Simon

First of all, congratulations to Cozmo, and a thanks to eveyone who voted for me, and Alan for my runner-up mention :)

Thanks, and well done,
Gangsta_Boi

Me and Alan are shooting for Mid August, But first, we need to plan everything out, this competition I was kinda flying by the seat of my pants :eek:

And a big well done to you guys. Thanks for your time and effort. Excellent for a "seat of the pants" effort.

Would you guys be open to suggestions from the public/community??

Cheers,
Simon

.....congrates!

..........just wanted to stop by and congratulate all the winners of the contest. Some excellent work was presented. Thanks as well to those to voted for me.

roymac

Back