OnTrack: Your Trainz Magazine! Release Thread

sure thing grogstop; I won't do it to this issue; because it has already been released; if thats ok. But you should see your credit in the upcomming issues. I'll add the line tomarrow; if you want I can send you a copy of them with the credits included when I've done them.

peter
Alright sounds good. Yes that be great if you could send an edited copy of this issue to me.

Thanks a ton!!

John:)

Hey, i decided to try to redo the magazine.
Here is the cover.

I was also wondering if I could join yalls team and help out with the mag.

covercopyas0.jpg

Its still a WIP.

Last edited:
@domingomolina

Very Nice!! Realistic too. Mind being part of the team?:wave:

As for everyone else thanks for all the comments!
I was in Canada with my dad on a repair fix in Valleysfield friday night. Just got back. (No hight speed internet at hotel.)

The OnTrack magizine will continue, seeing that a lot of people are enjoying the mag.

Thanks for the review as well Euphod.

Cheers,
Adam

Just a suggestion - maybe next time you could advertise it by mentioning it in EACH section of this forum>I rarely read this particular section and I only knew of it because you mentioned it in Screenshots...:(

I would LOVE to be part of your team.

[Very Nice!! Realistic too. Mind being part of the team?]

Thank you for your comments I will be back later, please IM me on AIM at GBSD70ACe.

I think I may need to talk with you about stuff.

Thanks,
Mingo

THIS MAGIZINE ROCKS!!!!!!

Just a suggestion - maybe next time you could advertise it by mentioning it in EACH section of this forum>I rarely read this particular section and I only knew of it because you mentioned it in Screenshots...:(

The only other section we could advertise it is would be the Freeware section. All others would be deemed off-topic and against the CoC.

peter

Wilee.
Send me your email address via PM. And I'll hook ya up for next edition.

Anyone else wishing to join do the same.

Cheers,
Adam

Really nice first issue, well done. Now the hard part....keeping it going!
Hope this project does keep going - I intend to keep reading. :wave:

I am very heartened that no less a person than Al Barten has offered encouragement to OnTrack. I have read Al's excellent articles on virtual railroading and am pleased that he has taken the time to read our mag. Thanks Al.

Best wishes,
Padster

See guys the first one was a big hit, I may even write a article for you with photoshop tips and avatar making hints!

Cheers,

Lorin:wave:

Happy...

Nice little mag there!
That magazine has given me inspiration to make a, surveyor scenery guide which I started yesterday!

Thanks for The Magazine Maglevsx...;) :p :D :cool:

Hi everyone, bought time I did an update.

As far as progress, well, there has been none!:hehe: :eek:
The next issue is due to be out this June, I just relized one month away. No official date. I'm working on a article about my schools marching band and for everyone else, well, I better get on top of that.:confused:

The Mag has become a low spot on my priority list and exams are in June so, GAA!!!:eek:

All members will get an update soon, I hope.

Cheers,
Adam

Back