Online Steam purchase registration

Halfwolf

So, I've been using TRS19 and I was gifted TRS 22 for Christmas on Steam. I then purchased TRS22PE for all the extra content. However, I cannot use the DLS as MYTrainz is not registering I have bought it. Where can I find my serial number or how do I verify my purchase on MyTrainz please.

From T:ANE upwards there is not a serial number for new versions of Trainz. During the install, you should have been asked to enter your MyTrainz username and password. This is what will associate that purchase with your MyTrainz account. Check the Trainz Settings on the launcher and look under the MyTrainz tab to see if it showing your MyTrainz account as logged in. If not then enter your MyTrainz username and password and press enter or return to see if it logs in successfully. If it fails then you may have to contact the helpdesk for help.

From T:ANE upwards there is not a serial number for new versions of Trainz. During the install, you should have been asked to enter your MyTrainz username and password. This is what will associate that purchase with your MyTrainz account. Check the Trainz Settings on the launcher and look under the MyTrainz tab to see if it showing your MyTrainz account as logged in. If not then enter your MyTrainz username and password and press enter or return to see if it logs in successfully. If it fails then you may have to contact the helpdesk for help
Hi, THank you for your replies. it helped. I've sorted it out now. Happy days.....

From T:ANE upwards there is not a serial number for new versions of Trainz. During the install, you should have been asked to enter your MyTrainz username and password. This is what will associate that purchase with your MyTrainz account. Check the Trainz Settings on the launcher and look under the MyTrainz tab to see if it showing your MyTrainz account as logged in. If not then enter your MyTrainz username and password and press enter or return to see if it logs in successfully. If it fails then you may have to contact the helpdesk for help.
I have logged into my STEAM version but the game isn't showing up in My Downloads on Trainz Portal.

TfNSWv: Probably because you bought it from Steam instead of N3V? To have it show up on the Trainz Download Portal as a purchased downloadable item, I think you have to buy it from N3V. If you bought it from Steam, you gave to go to Steam to redownload it. For other readers, please note that this is NOT the original poster that I am replying to.

TfNSWv: Probably because you bought it from Steam instead of N3V? To have it show up on the Trainz Download Portal as a purchased downloadable item, I think you have to buy it from N3V. If you bought it from Steam, you gave to go to Steam to redownload it. For other readers, please note that this is NOT the original poster that I am replying to.
I will agree with you, as steam user of three Trainz titles the titles belong to steam library. Also the builds are different from N3V versions. However i discovered that recently i have access to download Tane from N3V , how this is possible i do not know but the other titles only from steam library.

I really thought so, but I didn`t quite actually know. Thank you for confirming. As for T:ANE, I`ve heard that it is "special" in some ways; I just don`t quite know what they all are. (y)

Back