Old West. New Route.

Service Pack 1.
Yes, apparently you need it. There is a huge deal over it.
It takes time and paitence to work with SP1

And the interactive combination cars for use with the stockyard:
cows-me.jpg

Should be on the DLS Soon(TM)

Last edited:
HELPPPPP PLEASE

Ok i have trainz 2006 and vista so my CMP dosent work right for downloading things so i have to get everything off the DLS one cdp at a time but this route has like 50 million dependiencies so it would take me forever to get it so couldsomeone please get the route and dependiencies and zip the cdps up and email them to me my email is trekkieguy34@gmail.com or trekkieguy34@hotmail.com either works as i check both. please thank you

Ok i have trainz 2006 and vista so my CMP dosent work right for downloading things so i have to get everything off the DLS one cdp at a time but this route has like 50 million dependiencies so it would take me forever to get it so couldsomeone please get the route and dependiencies and zip the cdps up and email them to me my email is trekkieguy34@gmail.com or trekkieguy34@hotmail.com either works as i check both. please thank you

Sorry guy, but that's probably not legal. Most content creators have stated in the license of their product that distribution without prior permission is verbotten!:(

Awwwww I really want this route too.

Sorry guy, but that's probably not legal. Most content creators have stated in the license of their product that distribution without prior permission is verbotten!:(

Awwwww I really want this route too. and it would take me days to download the stuff one cdp at a time
anyone know a way to get intouch with him. i sent an email but i looked and on his trainz profile and it said he hasnt been active in quite a while.

I love bdaneal's engines, there top notch stuff.
The route is now out. So is the session 'Template' for it.

I found 1880 Old West and the Template session recently purely by accident. I wanted to find a link about this great route and say "Thank You!" to Simmons_pacific.

Then I saw that someone mentioned Elvenor had passed away. Here I am years later, enjoying what has been created fourteen years ago by some very talented and very creative souls.

To Simmons_Pacific, and so many others who have contributed to the Trainz Experience, Thank you! There are many things about the environment that frustrate me, but overall, because of content creators who have augmented and expanded what Trainz has become, I thoroughly enjoy watching virtual trains work their way through forests and over trestled streams and chasms.

Thank you!

Agreed. the1880 Old West route was one I tried early on in T:ANE, and was amazed by the way the stage coach and riverboat worked. Had a couple of missings I could not resolve, but I patched in what I though would look good for the period and location, and it was just fine.

Agreed. the1880 Old West route was one I tried early on in T:ANE, and was amazed by the way the stage coach and riverboat worked. Had a couple of missings I could not resolve, but I patched in what I though would look good for the period and location, and it was just fine.

I don't usually have an interest in extra-train activity, but the Stagecoach and Riverboat captured my interest in a big way. Excellent modelling. I have watched both for a couple of hours as a break from switching operations.

I enjoyed the Robert Louis Stevenson quote. Made my day.

Back