Old West. New Route.

Here are some shots from the standard guage version of my route. It is currently awaiting Auran approval.

Indians.jpg

Notice the Indians in the background?
buzzards.jpg

How about the buzzards in the shot above?
Routeshot6.jpg

Routeshot5.jpg

Routeshot4.jpg

Routeshot3.jpg

Routeshot2.jpg

Routeshot1.jpg

Screen_335.jpg

Excellent work ...

If Elvenor would have been alive he would enjoyed your work deeply. He was know in these forum as the old west creator of items. he passed away last year, his son told us... Just a side note that came to me because I know the man love old west items and route he sadi in the forum!!

Ish

Excellent work ...

If Elvenor would have been alive he would enjoyed your work deeply. He was know in these forum as the old west creator of items. he passed away last year, his son told us... Just a side note that came to me because I know the man love old west items and route he sadi in the forum!!

Ish

What? He died?:eek: How'd he do that? I can't believe it!:confused: It all just seems so sudden:(

I had heard about that too, sad. It was his locomotives that started me building the narrowguage route. I stubled across it on the DLS and decided to build a route for the the locomotives and his other great content.

nice moduel Simmons, hopefully this route chooses to work for me, i DL'ed your 1880's NG route when i was in my NG binge, to later find out, it didn't work.
it gave me the screen: "NO MAP SELECTED
please go back and select a different route"
bullcorn when i tried to load it, in surveyor, or even driver.
i am led to believe that it is run with 06 SP1 right? or i may be confused here.
thanks for any help!
Cheers,
Sean

To Elvenor

It's very sad indeed So... i made this

They are our wives and husbands, our mothers and fathers, our sisters and brothers, our aunts and uncles, our friends and lovers.
They offer a shoulder to cry upon, give guidance to go by, help keep us from violence when all seems to go awry.

You cry you brake down you pray you give but nothing brings that one special person back and all you are left with is the memories, memories of the good and bad.

So hows it sound.

Last edited:
nice moduel Simmons, hopefully this route chooses to work for me, i DL'ed your 1880's NG route when i was in my NG binge, to later find out, it didn't work.
it gave me the screen: "NO MAP SELECTED
please go back and select a different route"
bullcorn when i tried to load it, in surveyor, or even driver.
i am led to believe that it is run with 06 SP1 right? or i may be confused here.
thanks for any help!
Cheers,
Sean
Yes, I do have Trainz2006 SP1. Sorry if this causes problems for some people:( .

In honor of this route:

Coming Soon(TM) to a DLS near you - Central Pacific and Union Pacific passenger coaches:
CP_passenger_train-me.JPG

Central Pacific express train running along the river

UP_passenger_train-me.JPG

Union Pacific train leaving Chippendale:

Head end cars will follow as soon as I work out support for all the new (express, baggage, and mail) products. Before that will likely be a set of cars to support the cattle industry on this route....

Thanks again for the route!!

Last edited:
Back