NZ pics

Afternoon all

Just a couple of pics of Matangi units trundling along the NIMT. No prizes for guessing the locations.

fe9cb5b56667bbc2521e64279ef3c30a.jpg

5c0170c4d51c485b3a2d9061cbc9a3ce.jpg

Hi all,
If anyone's interested there's a group on Facebook called Train Simulation NZ. I post on the group regularly with updates on my Auckland network. It's not just for Trainz but MSTS, and Train Simulator 2015, drop by and have a look if your on Facebook :)
Cheers Jeran :)

You're kidding, aren't you? This is a Screenshots thread, not a New Releases thread. I personally love seeing NZ pics, even knowing full-well that the content in them will never be installed on my computer. Keep it up, I say.

You should NOT post screenshots of things that you are not going to distribute. It is just annoying.

That's pretty rich! There goes a large chunk of the screenshots on this forum. Get off your high horse.

Thanks for the kind words, Ryan.

I don't know where you guys got the idea that I never plan to release any of this stuff - I thought I summed it up quite well with my last post on the subject:
When my content is released it will be on a 3rd party site, can't say I feel like signing it over for Auran to do whatever they want with it. Until I finish one of my locos I don't see the USL being released so watch this space.

This hasn't changed. I have been working on locomotives recently. Slowly, yes, but working none the less - the time I have available to work on this stuff is only a fraction of what it used to be and enthusiasm can vary. Why the hell am I having to justify my actions for my own damn content...

I don't usually plug the blog but this post seems relevant: http://scale-impaired.weebly.com/blog/wheels-turning

It'll come when it comes. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Will :)

Back