NW CPL Series Coming Soon !!!!!!!!!!!!

Standby for a complete new Revision 2 of all of N&W
To High in Poly's big time, not all of them but most.

2 kuids are 10.00+ in MB for download on the DLS.......................
That is unaccepable to say the least, and
10 not Approved from upload, not good in my book................
This is what happens when rushed............
The small details will bite your rear caboose big time........................

Let me know what you think of the ones that got approved, even thou they are still high poly also. I will fix this mess.............

In TRS 2009 everything is backwards for some reason, any help on the that!

Damon:eek: :confused: :eek: :'(

Hmm,I see,take all of the time you need,reguardless,your signals are great in my opinion!;)

Just wanted to let you know how ALL of your signals are such a great set of assets to the DLS. Thanks for all your creations:cool:
Warning Large Picture........

Your very welcome, Thank You for your kind words. Enjoy!!!!!!!!
I love making content for the community..................
I am still learning thou..........

I have to cut these down a little in poly's or faces as we call them.......
3 MB and maybe a little more, but that should be good enough for a quick render. I don't to slow anyone computer down while they approach these @ a fast speed should fly right by them with 0 lag. And also approaching them from from distant.

I found my errors also in the configs. I had them setup for signage. But then most people told me they did not want them on them, on the first batch, so @ 0300 in the morning after uploading them, it hit me, that I had removed the attachment points from all the meshes........

Again more to come from THE ROCKER Soon............. I am just getting started.....

52nfq8.jpg
:hehe: :hehe:

Are you making a scenery version of the signals too??? :wave:

Well, I have something in my head on that and some of my other content, but I will not let the Cat out of the bag yet............... :hehe: :wave: I have a lot to do here for everyone 1st.

I have a list of requests, to do 1st...............................
Then I will move forward on this Ideal.

Damon :wave:

Going back to work, on the NW Revision 2's, now.

Will be uploading again today Central Time (Midwest) Hopefully, you will have them later today, or Early Sunday Morning.;)

Later the Creator......................................

Warning Large Picture

:wave:

16mq0w.jpg

NW 01's Have been Uploaded to DLS Revision 2
working 03,04,05, L01 etc...................

Try to get them up today.......................

Damon:wave: :) :D :udrool:

You're welcome. Unrelated, I'm fixing some of your content to work with TS2010. What are the following kuids?

Unknown Location: <kuid:35412:32024>
Unknown Location: <kuid:47831:50002>
Unknown Location: <kuid:49338:29001>
Unknown Location: <kuid:104722:532771>

Last edited:
You're welcome. Unrelated, I'm fixing some of your content to work with TS2010. What are the following kuids?

Unknown Location: <kuid:35412:32024>
Unknown Location: <kuid:47831:50002>
Unknown Location: <kuid:49338:29001>
Unknown Location: <kuid:104722:532771>

1. Mike10 stuff Plate Girder Bridges[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Track[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Downloaded:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]2620[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Size:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]N/A[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]N/A[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Created by:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Mike10[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Date:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]24th June 2002[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Version:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Pre Service Pack 3 Content[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]35412:32024[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]35412:32025[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]35412:32026[/FONT]

2. Agentorange:
WaterTower[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Miscellaneous[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Downloaded:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]2484[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Size:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]N/A[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]N/A[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Created by:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Agentorange[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Date:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]2nd June 2002[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Version:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Pre Service Pack 3 Content[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]47831:50002[/FONT]

3, Buzz:
Bus[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Vehicles[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Downloaded:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]4238[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Size:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]N/A[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]File Type:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]N/A[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Created by:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Buzz313th[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Date:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]8th April 2002[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Version:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Pre Service Pack 3 Content[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]49338:29001[/FONT]

4.[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Created by:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Wulf_9 thats EMD Engine sound old but a great one, I have it on disk somewhere.[/FONT]
I have so much stuff, I been collected since the 2002.

:confused: :wave: :)

Damon

Your Very Welcome Both You

;) I had some fun doing this one works in TRS2004 and TRS2009.
Gantry are working nicely TRS2009 now..........................

Just Rockin along.......................... your weclome both of you!!!!!!!!!!

Damon:wave: :)

not a problem but,Don't let yourself burnout after you came very far with the signals you have made in the past to present,which I'm sure that all of us enjoy using,especially myself!;)

Last edited:
not a problem but,Don't let yourself burnout after you came very far with the signals you have made in the past to present,which I'm sure that all of us enjoy using,especially myself!;)

Yes, it can get to you faster than you think, its getting the textures to look right that can really wear you out......... Sometimes I just get up and walk away and come back too it Later. Well you all have the NW's now I will move down the list to the next guy.
I will start a thread on the next one.......................

Damon :wave: :) :D

Hey dude!

I´m using those in combination with you older (but quite wonderful) PRR signals.
Is there a possiblity to get the bulbs to ember ones? So I could use them in steam era?

075.gif

Cheers & thanks for your awesome work for trainz so far.

046.gif
046.gif
046.gif

Back