Now i HAVE to buy a FCT to download from the DLS ??

j_maybury;707001 ...But first off have you activated your ticket it should show up as Activated in the planet Auran web site...[/quote said:
Patrick... have you checked this yet?

Just downloaded a 40ft container from the DLS via FTP without any issues. But even if I had not been able to connect, a short wait is usually all that is needed. The number of ports are not infinite and even a FCT can not guarantee a connection 100% of the time. :eek:

Take a deep breath, hold, exhale slowly. Repeat 10 times. :)

Martin,

I am repeating that for over 2 days now........:sleep:

It is beside the issue, if paying for downloads are justified or not. The issue is that even FCT subscribers have not been able to get to anything this weekend.

Just downloaded 28.5MB of cranes and ships from the DLS (via CM 3.3) in the last 30 minutes or so, so it's clearly working for some of us FCT members.

Could be the ones that don't whinge Nikki

I've downloaded heaps over the weekend, and fixed assets which were faulty and/or missing

Jamie

Done that... two days ago.

On a Friday, if it was to days ago. How about you let the weekend over in Australia finish, first, give Auran time to look at the issues raised over the weekend, give them more time to reply to those issues, and if you syill have problems in, say, two days, then, and only then, should you feel entitled WHINGE!

Matt.

On a Friday, if it was to days ago. How about you let the weekend over in Australia finish, first, give Auran time to look at the issues raised over the weekend, give them more time to reply to those issues, and if you syill have problems in, say, two days, then, and only then, should you feel entitled WHINGE!

Matt.

Yeah right.......just act like it's normal that no one can dl anything over a whole weekend........before you start yelling and (oh how easy) namecalling: read carefully what i stated. I stick to it.

Have you read the Auran Announcements forum? There is an announcement from Zec that states that they are aware of a problem and will hopefully get it fixed.

Thread link: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=65643

Shane

EDIT: It appears that Zec has already replied on this thread.

Also, users browsing the FTP server(s) will need the details on the asset download page to get to the files as the folder containing the content is set to hide it's contents (for good reason)

Last edited:
Shaneturner12, i have read it, and i appreciate what Zec said. I was just replying to whatmattm said. Hopefully one of these days the problem will be solved, cause unfortianally i'm still not able to dl.

Cheers.

Back