New Train Show on History channel

I'm looking forward, and pretty interesting how CSX is all over the page, of course they or NS probably ran the train in the premiere episode... :hehe:

On tofay on History Channel this morning

Extreme machines....

Glaicer express
Unimog
British track layer
Durango and Sliverton Railroad featuring loco 480

Tom

Sounds and looks like it will be good but sadly not listed on History Channel down here in Oz.:(

...good news...

:cool: Thanks for the link Zintac!

I e-mailed HC about the light weight train...10 to 12 cars(?). Maybe it will be a 97 to 100 car train of 14,000 tons.

grayo2, e-mail the History Channel & let them know your request...it may work!

The Second Episode - Airs on Nov. 18th:

Freight Train
Join host Matt Bown on one of his favorite trains going from Los Angeles to Dallas/Fort Worth. Matt endures the scorching temperatures of the Mojave Desert, gets soaked in New Mexico rainstorms and takes a ride through an earthquake-proof trench that runs the length of downtown LA. Celebrate the work of the men and women who work on the railroads, often doing tough gritty jobs in extreme conditions just to keep America moving. Also covered are the first train robbers in the US.

...they changed the tonnage...

:cool: ...a little e-mail works wonders...:hehe:

I told them that 1,400 tons(originally posted in the "Coal Train" episode review), would only be about 10 to 12 cars, 14,000 tons would be 97 to 100...let's see how close I was to the length of their coal train.

I pulled 100 TopGon's last night that weighed 14,493 tons...in Trainz!

Last edited:
Sounds and looks like it will be good but sadly not listed on History Channel down here in Oz.:(

Yea That Really sucks!

Why Dont we get it?

I think Its because of remberence day.

or we just dont get it!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!:n:

Back