*NEW OPPORTUNITY* Pacific North Rail (PNR) Azure Island QLD

azurerail

WELCOME all.

As a new trainzer, Id firstly like to Congratulate all content creators and the staff of NV3 games and auran for their undieing passion for this game. Ive now been trainzing for just over a year and a half, and i cant stop dreaming up new and exiting routes that are burning in my head, Its just sooo awsome:) . Now down to business. I'm creating what i call Azure Island, in Trains 2010, Its a concept that for 2 years before i got trainz i sketched drawings of. Azure Island is a fictional island that i dreamed up 430 KM NNE of brisbane , in the coral Sea, and its capital city, Palm City, is the City of my imagination, and dear to my heart. The city's concept is a very large project of mine, serviced by Trams, and cityrail (PNR: Pacific North Rail: The Virtual Company. More on this soon). Allready i have a very basic or Stage one design to get the idear into trainz. The map design so far is made up of one, already made up route, Modular City 2004. So i cant distribute it yet, untill i get permission From the author. the map has around 8 new base boards STH and East. These base boards are my work and will someday create The Entire Azure Island, complete with 7 + City precincts that the rail network will connect with. The reason i used Modular city 2004 is that to me looks and feels like Palm City (City Of Forever). The current project it just 1 year old, and like trainz is Evolving as i put my heart and sole into creating The City of Dreams. Now i'm going to be needing some tallent from all the trainz community if Azure Island Queensland Australia is going to be a reality. If you are interested in contributing to the idea, Leave me your expression of interest in this thread. The Island is Huge and needs to be a open communal project to come into reality. Its not for profit its just for us all to be proud of, as we show Auran How much we love trainz!. In the distant future it may be possible to operate a Internet based Virtual railways system of Varying company's of the many City's on Azure Island. Heres a Breife Rundown on What AZure island looks like;

Azure island, 340 KM North to south and 468 KM East to west, is a tropical island located in the coral sea.

PALM CITY
Surrounded by the nutrongig Quays, the city is Futuristic and the main form of transport is by Rail or light rail. With majestic beaches and beautifull Sea cliffs, Palm City is also an Island Centralised in the heart of the quays. On the outer shores of the quays is the lovely Townships of Ganemede (Palm City Gateway), CityView and the exotic town of Emma-Watson Heads.

Launch Bay:

A Far northern City, famous for its massive Shipping Terminals and cruises. Its also where all vessels dock visiting the island. It has a Super massive rail terminal for freight and passanger services. The area is fairly flat with only a few hills but is well built up. The main railway line splits here headed East for the shelf coast an Northeast City.

Shelf Coast, Shelf Beach

A tropical Surfing hotspot on the island. Youll find great shopping, and gorgeous waters on one of 6 local beaches. It is famouse for its Vigerouse drop off 23 meters just off shore, this creates the perfect waves. Also this town has blessed views of the Far Northern Green Mountains National park.

GREEN MOUNTAINS, Resort Top

The centralized City of the green mountains, Situated 6,000 M Above sea level. It is a majestic area, with access to the Famous Natural Slides. Resort top has both a local Light railway system, and a freight and passenger Heavy railway system that connects to Palm City, and the shelf Coast. It also has a dedicated long distance rail service to the even more famouse MT Sky scraper national park skii feilds and alpine resorts. Resort top is also a rare mountanouse retreat, Going for a overseas trip to a country in summer?, No need in Resort top, go for a 30 min train trip and you can bee in summer then go back to resort top and expirience the alpine lifestyle, Just magic!.

G.F.E or Great Freshwater Expance. Solstice City

Located on a massive lake of clear freswater, Solstice City is the only place you can swim and drink free.Located just 8 km West is Shear Cliff a 7,898 M tall dropoff, of the Green mountains. This Dramatic Reigion is a sunlovers paradise. The town is serviced by trains houly to Northeast city and the Princes Coast. Northeast city is only 174 KM north, this line serviced by the islands I.C.E Train network.

There are many more City's and towns in my Super active imagination folks, But there you have it, my Beautiful Azure Island,Where dreams are Born!

I will work on this project by myself, But youre help, ideas, suggestions will help Speed things up!. Oh yes and if you're keen enough i can arrange to upload the map as it is now, Only if you're serious about the project. Ill need ma by 6 other keen Trainzers who i can work closely with so we can create the city's at the same time, these will be the Main Cbd,s and then other tranzers can get involved in adding towns of there own untill all the city's are joined and Azure island is complete. My estimates on this project with help from the community is 4 years, i hope to co en-side the complete map with the opening of the gold Coast Rapid transport system, Then all tranzers can meet at the opening of the new GCRT to celebrate our 4 year project. I belive this is possible so Please comment.:cool:

Thankyou for viewing,
Jared Walsh: Azurerail

Back