New to Trainz

steam4449

Hi all,

I am fairly new to gaming & just installed Trainz Simulator 2006. My only problem so far is that my mouse pointer is barely visible most of the time. This makes it very difficult to move controls and choose options. I am running it on Windows Vista Home Premium, with an Intel Core 2 Quad CPU at 2.50 GHz, 1.5 TB hard drive & 8 GB of ram. Has anyone had issues with this? All ideas would be most appreciated.:eek:

Bill

Trial and error

Hi all,

I am fairly new to gaming & just installed Trainz Simulator 2006. My only problem so far is that my mouse pointer is barely visible most of the time. This makes it very difficult to move controls and choose options. I am running it on Windows Vista Home Premium, with an Intel Core 2 Quad CPU at 2.50 GHz, 1.5 TB hard drive & 8 GB of ram. Has anyone had issues with this? All ideas would be most appreciated.:eek:

Bill
Try another mouse to see what happens!

Mouse pointer size and shape is a function of the settings in Windows. Go to Start and open the Control Panel. Double click the mouse icon and select the mouse tab to see if there are any alterative pointers.

Bob

Back