New Signals ( Pending for the DLS)

Zintac

EL05R.jpg

A new EL style Signal, Pending upload right now. Please down load it and give me feed back. I'm going to finish up the Conrail Style Tri Lights soon!

There is just one for right now till i get some feed back on the textures!
I have 140 Conrail Tech drawings on the way. and as soon as i get them, I'm gonna start making them!

As far as i can tell these will be the first True 06 Compatible signals on the DLS

Zintac

These look good! I'll be looking forward to downloading them when they're available and adding them to about 60 scale miles of EL mainline...

Thanks,
Lamont

PS: Any chance of eventually doing some of the EL searchlight signals with the widely separated targets?

|
|o
|
|
|
|o
|
-

These look good! I'll be looking forward to downloading them when they're available and adding them to about 60 scale miles of EL mainline...

Thanks,
Lamont

PS: Any chance of eventually doing some of the EL searchlight signals with the widely separated targets?

|
|o
|
|
|
|o
|
-
Find me some real life pics and i'll see what i can do!

Although we'd need them mounted on the left hand side of the rails for general use. Could that be done? :cool:

Although we'd need them mounted on the left hand side of the rails for general use. Could that be done? :cool:

Sure i can either change it and up load a LH Version or "you" can just change the config file where it says trackside, change that to -3 in sted of just 3
That will put it on the LH side of the track

it's in 3 meter off set. Thats around 9 feet from the center line of the track.

But Please Note!!
This is just a test to get feed back from people, When i start getting feed back on what needs to be done, i'll rework them and then i will upload a real set!

Zintac
:)

Thanks very much for this. So, 3m offset for the US, but I wonder if this should be less for the UK?

Anyway, apologies for taking you (relatively) off topic. You obviously want to get these right for US working first and foremost! :eek:

Back