new route for MP

inprr

Thunder Rails Productions
i will upload it today about 11am mountain time. right now the route will be beta as well as some custom buildings. there will be plenty of switching. all locomotives will be at lewistion, ayer juction or orifino yards. the route will need at least 8 players for the operations. 3 yard 3 for the branch work and 2 for helpers, yes helpers will be needed for two hills on this route. i will host the first session at 5pm mountain time after me and afew others get the problems fix if there is any found. any updates will be in the sessions, i hope i can do it that way. -inprr

Last edited:
Your route wont be available the second you finished uploading. Think they got some checking / moderation procedure.

You might wanne shedule your MP session after others have managed to download it from the DLS ;).

Im interested in checking your work. Sounds like some nice MP work. I am really curious about how you implemented that helper function in the MP session.

ok so far the route and the session has been uploaded to the dls. the bad news is that not everyone will have the locos needed to run it. so im going to redo the session and try to use the built in content in ts12. i dont know if i can use third party content or not but if i can i will put in the good center beams and a few others from JR, RRMods, and USLW. and if i can get the AWVR locos to work in TS12 those will be the work fleet of the CSP until the UP/BN sd40-2s from JR become freeware. if you have any questions just ask and i will try to answer them. as for the helpers they would be the steam locomotives sense they dont have the loco link, witch is like a satellite link for the real things. bye for now -inprr

3rd party content is generally frowned apon. You should stick to DLS assests and built in preferrably. And Payware is a no no.

the center beam flatcars and tank cars are both out of date. there is not much to speak of on intermodel equipment nor is there any good woodchip cars ether. thats why i want to use the cars from USLW, JR and RRMods. when the time is right i will see if NS37 would like to put the BN/UP sd40-2s on the dls so we can have an awesome run session.

Last edited:
There are some nice wood chip cars on the DLS now. But in order to have an MP session ALL asset's must be on the DLS or built in. This is to help every one get every thing needed for the session.

Back