NEW Release 1/19/24

Adamovic

RRmods.ca
NOW AVAILABLE!
-NS C40-9W 8889-9008 (First NS Wide Cab Order)
-Amtrak California B32-8WH 2051-2052 (Early)
-Amtrak California B32-8WH 2051-2052 (Late)

www.rrmods.com

Screenshot-2024-01-19-221122.png

I had another try at purchasing payware from RRmods, with this creation, given the difficulties I have been facing since fall 2023 as regards downloading files. It went OK, except for the two libraries (sound effects and scripts) that did not download at all (they did not even open). I hope they are unchanged since the last versions I have.

Same here: all files download flawlessly except the two libraries (had to use a download manager for these). They are the same than of 12/26/23.

I am interested in this new Dash NS C40 9W, last week i am collecting all the NS engines payware i can find and this engine is only in your site and a freeware version in Dls but i want payware engines for my NS freight and of course the new cab. The problem is that i tried to download a free product from your site in which i registered today so to see if the download works. I use Microsoft Edge btw, and it says that your file can not be downloaded securely. So if we can solve this it will be my pleasure to try your model.

Our website and all its downloads are all secure, and has Active HTTPS SSL Certificates. Our downloads are completely secure

I had another try at purchasing payware from RRmods, with this creation, given the difficulties I have been facing since fall 2023 as regards downloading files. It went OK, except for the two libraries (sound effects and scripts) that did not download at all (they did not even open). I hope they are unchanged since the last versions I have.
Great to hear, will have to investigate and tweak the website and servers more to solve this %100

Our website and all its downloads are all secure, and has Active HTTPS SSL Certificates. Our downloads are completely secure
Ok Adamovic, yesterday when i tried to download there is a possibility that i was not registered in your site, after i registered i received a confirmation email and now i downloaded with no problem. So very soon we will have a deal about your NS C40-9W. (y)

Back