New (old) Narrow Gauge Layout (Lots of Big Pics)

Klinger

The Chicago CTA guy
Well, this is actually somthing ive been waiting over a year to say.

Finaly, Im realsying a small, one board Narrow Gauge tourist layout. Me and a friend of mine origionaly built this layout in two days, and were going to realse it, but we couldent figure out how to upload (we were morons)

and then my old computer crashed, and untill recently i believed that this layout, and a bunch of other medium quality layouts were lost.

But my friend finaly got the Hard Drive working, and now i have managed to recover these layouts.

I also looked back, and realised i knew nothing of route building back then. I have straightened the track, lowered the grades, fixed the roundhouse, changed out the default loco filling station for the Chama Coaling tower, added several of Todd's wonderful watertowers to replace his none interactive ones that i had on the layout. I also changed out all the bridges, and rewored the engine shed

I also replaced all the switch levers with the DS&PRR ones. They are 15 billion times better then the little ugly red ones

here are a bunch of pics

Screenshot_1488.jpg

Screenshot_1481.jpg

Screenshot_1474.jpg

Screenshot_1471.jpg

Screenshot_1465.jpg

Screenshot_1463.jpg

Screenshot_1448.jpg

Screenshot_1441.jpg

On a side note, I am considering converting this into a Winter Route, and realsing a second version of this rather then building a new one.

Should be ready to be shipped to the DLS by tommarow

What You see: The solution, suggested by an architect.
You will have a solution, made by an civil engineer. :D

Back