New NJT Trainset

Here's the original

[Link Removed]

WARNING: The page is in spanish. Use translator if needed.

Isaac Grove

This UT2000 is a production of IberTrainz LLC........

Note- Go to the IberTrainz Community Sampler thread in the Screenshots forum.

Last edited:
UT-200 of Portu

Soy el autor de este modelo en 3D.y queria agradecerte el haberme pedido permiso,la proxima vez al menos comentamelo un saludo Portu:wave:

Hi, Isaac.

Both Jose Sosa and me, co-creators, of this EMU would like to know what your intentions are with this reskin, which we didn't know anything of at all.

If it is a personal reskin, that's fine. Although we are far from nickpicking about this, trainzetiquette dictates to ask us before doing that in public.

We do not claim to be wonderful creators but humble ones and we are proud if someone puts an eye on our stuff. But we do respect trainzetiquette with others'.

Please, contact us. Be sure that if you do things the right way, you'll get more than kind words: our appreciation and respect.

For the time being, this is a reskin without permission, which could change if you follow trainzetiquette manners.

Thank you.

Take care,

Jose and Alberte, :wave:

Last edited:
Hi, Isaac.

Both Jose Sosa and me, co-creators, of this EMU would like to know what your intentions are with this reskin, which we didn't know anything of at all.

If it is a personal reskin, that's fine. Although we are far from nickpicking about this, trainzetiquette dictates to ask us before doing that in public.

We do not claim to be wonderful creators but humble ones and we are proud if someone puts an eye on our stuff. But we do respect trainzetiquette with others'.

Please, contact us. Be sure that if you do things the right way, you'll get more than kind words: our appreciation and respect.

For the time being, this is a reskin without permission, which could change if you follow trainzetiquette manners.

Thank you.

Take care,

Jose and Alberte, :wave:

Sorry Alberte!

I thought if the reskin wasn't released, it would be okay to just show some pictures. I'll take the shot down immediately. Next time I reskin some of your wonderful content, I'll ask.

Isaac Grove

My dear Isaac,

Thank you for your polite and kind answer. We didn't expect any other from you, nice trainzer. ;)

Please, feel free to show it again just stating that is a reskin for personal use. ;) And feel also free to contact us anytime, we'll welcome you.

Take care,

Alberte :wave:

Back