New Helpdesk Comments

could be noise on your line,,,,,when you are getting thet crc failed,,,

I'd like to add my case to the absence of the Auran helpdesk. I've been trying to download the TS2009 simulator for two days now - unsuccessfully.

The download itself works all right, but the files - setup-1a.bin and/or setup-1b.bin - are always corrupted ("CRC failed"). Does anyone know any solution to this, by the way?

I'm getting a bit annoyed and frustrated with this. And, as you guess, there has been no answer from helpdesk.

This is what I payed for?

Samuli[/quote]

@Robin_Hoods
I do apologise for the delay. There have been a large number of tickets on the helpdesk recently. As per the ticket, this will be investigated tomorrow (AU EST time).

@ ct_krogen
There are currently no tickets outstanding on the helpdesk regarding this issue. However, please try downloading using a download manager. Often the built-in download programs can corrupt downloads of large sizes.

No comment of why the forum site was down over the weekend?

So any reason why the forum site was down over the weekend?

As per the other thread on this issue, the server went down on Saturday night. As it was the weekend, there was no one around to reset it. I sent a message to the admin, and he reset it last night when he got the email.

Back