New England Trainz is Recruiting!

tbob

Analog Kid
Howdy folks,

Anyone who is interested in joining NET is more than welcome too. We have absolutely NO policy against people being in other groups and as long as you have a talent for any form of content creation, you're more than welcome to join. Our members are not limited to New England-themed content and upon completion or anouncement of your first project, you'll recieve your own page.

So remember, everyone is welcome to join as long as you can put forth some shape or form of content creation.

People from other countries are most deffinetly welcome as well but please be aware that the only foreign language that I have some comprehension of is German.

So go to www.freewebs.com/newenglandtrainz and go to Contact and send me a message through one of the methods there or PM here, and let me know what you could give to the group.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

-Jesse DuBois-

AJ or any other mod, could you please delete the off-topic posts, I want to keep this strictly on-topic

Last edited:
That your own website forums and other download, tip-tricks, other stuff too? Wow that awesome of THOB:) and I will join on your website of member:) soon anytime but not right now so maybe be tomorrow!:):wave:

I didn't see a link to join from, I may have missed, but I would be interested, I think I'm okay at creating layouts, haven't quite mastered gmax yet, (its got me mastered pretty good though)!

Back