New Disruptive Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has stated that he lives in Binghamton. Cool, I have a friend who is a computer crimes officer there. He actually lives in Vestal, but their office is on Court St. He should have fun with the little troll. Since he lives near Wendy's, he shouldn't be hard to find. There is only 5 of them in the area, Main St, Vestal Prkwy, Front St, Industrail Drv and Endicott.

If a member has a problem, then it doesn't matter how short staffed Auran is, BUT I want to say from the start that I don't agree with the way Staticboy went about it, and no I wouldn't help him either, and if you can see this Staticboy, your posts could get you in trouble. Staticboy may have went about it the wrong way, but I tend to agree with him in one respect of Auran misleading it's customers at times, for example one version of Trainz claimed that VistaMap was included, yet was not included. And no having it just available for download is not sufficient.

Staticboy, not sure if you can see this or not, however what YOU should have done, is taken it the helpdesk, wait a reasonable amout of time for a reply. If you don't like Auran's (or any company's) reply or didn't get a reply, write a letter to the company concerned using ordinary mail.

And I agree with Colhad's post on the first page, he is entitled to feel angry, however as I stated above, Staticboy went about the wrong way.

Last edited:
I think the term is "Ballistic".

Although Auran does have their issues, I do agree a billion percent that he went about it the wrong way, and we do have to take into consideration that his parents are still paying the bills, especailly his internet bills!!

Ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back