New Aircraft

I've always been told at school "I love your sense of imagination!", I honestly just use what comes to me, I saw a video on youtube of a failed 747 landing on a carrier, and I though "Hey, why not make a 747 land on a carrier?".

Airplane Video coming soon!

Hi Guyz,

I want to thank Ian for all of the original meshes, and thank the reskinned that expanded on the fleet of Boeing's and airbus!

Now, I have set up to connections between airports in my desert layout, but discovered that the track I used was eating in the frame rate, so I had to restart the set up again! However, the 747 looked great in approach to Desert Tropolis from River city national airport -- I know, I know, a video is worth a billion words! This coming week --:hehe:

Take care guys
Ish

the tow CRJ's might have to wait as Vulcan is not building new models til the old ones are updated, but nzms can take care of the third.

Josh

nzms201107010002.jpg

A Continetal Connection Dash 8-400

Maynard

Now available for download:
De Havilland Dash 8-402Q Continental Connection <KUID:510748:1312>
De Havilland Dash 8-402Q Continental Connection static <KUID:510748:1313>

That's a great shot Josh! :)

Happy Flying,
Maynard

And here's something that would happen in real life, and quite frankly I expected it...

tigerfunny1.jpg

Have a laugh, and Happy Trainzing,;)
Scott.

Great set up there, Norm ... I think I saw the same image in the travel channel when talking about extreme airports!:wave:

Ish

Back