Need help locating a route name

hiawathamr

DLC developer for Trainz
Hello,
Okay so this might not be the place, but its just a simple question.

I downloaded this route years ago from the DLS. Its a UK route and this was the route I had fun on. Then I bought the ASB turnout system and had my rounds on the route with it. Now I wish to have the same fun again, but sadly I don't remember the name of the route. Any help would be appreciated:)

The route has been used for N3V's payware Coronation Scot train, so hopefully that can give you an idea of what I'm trying to find on the millions of routes on the DLS.

coronationscot_001.jpg

coronationscot_0044.jpg

Hello,

I looked for the name as listed, and this is what the Map for the Route looks like, I downloaded and installed in T:ANE, like anything, there are few missing assets, but it is a really nice looking Route.........

I tried to find the exact location of your picture, but this was the closest I could find on the Route I downloaded. It is a good size route. Hope this helps you out a little more........Best of luck to you sir. By the way, the Orange funny looking Triangles are Tane's reference for missing asset and the location where it should be. Doesn't tell what it is, but I would suspect it is probably Tree Assets the way they are lined up here.

Cheers

Thank you BRClass66 and blueodessey :)
I had found it and am downloading it now. Thanks for your helps everyone:)

Its a great route, very well done and had tons of run learning the turnout system on it since it has tracks crossing each other, along with running trains. :)

Back