Need all these creators to respond here...

Tolaris has not been active in years and his email is incorrect/old. there might be a member that has a current addy for him but its very unlikely.

peter

Although I have already been in contact through e-mail, thought I'd give a big shout-out & hello...

Feel free to use any of my content in the project.

You got my permission as well and e-mail send ...:wave:

Have fun:)
Ishie

Side note:

Chakz0r - I know him - try the Swedish site - However have not seen him in ages! Good Kid!!

idiotbouy - Try TPR site for contact! Cool Gentlemen

mgreen48 - Have not seen Mike in ages - Mike will give his permission - a great guy

3801 - Have not seen Bruce's in ages - he had like over 10,000 posts but stopped suddenly a long way back!
Thanks ish! And thanks PerRock!

Hi,

Answered a email from "skiingiggy @ Trainz Discussion Forums" this morning related permission to use some content of mine in a video - permission was given. :)

Good luck and have fun. :)

Thanks for finding some of my stuff good enough to be used in a video!

Best wishes

Linda

Hi,

Answered a email from "skiingiggy @ Trainz Discussion Forums" this morning related permission to use some content of mine in a video - permission was given. :)

Good luck and have fun. :)

Thanks for finding some of my stuff good enough to be used in a video!

Best wishes

Linda
Thank you,and your very welcome:) Once this is done the link will be supplied etc:)

And since I have forgotten to mention this here...that any House fans here in the U.S. or anywhere in the world,all proceeds will go to charity from waht I hear:D

For your list

Adam is not dead but has no interest
Bruce is in MSTS land
1 name is too busy with a new business to bother

Have Fun

Sci

Thank you very much guys:D However I found 1 spelling problem:hehe: Figures.But I will change it of course so I don't look like an idiot...Just will take time....

Back