Navigation Points not Triggering in Lone Pine Branch DLC

Zinging645

I have the Lone Pine DLC in TRS19. The navigation points are sometimes buggy in that they won't notice that I've parked a train on top of them, which means the session stops by default since I can't continue. I'd attach a screenshot except I'm not allowed to yet.

Has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? Playing for 3 hours to find you can't complete the session is frustrating.

Thanks,
Zinging645

I have the Lone Pine DLC in TRS19. The navigation points are sometimes buggy in that they won't notice that I've parked a train on top of them, which means the session stops by default since I can't continue. I'd attach a screenshot except I'm not allowed to yet.

Has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? Playing for 3 hours to find you can't complete the session is frustrating.

Thanks,
Zinging645

Is this in a session you created, or one that came with the route?

I have noticed with creating my own sessions on a payware route (Milwaukee Road Avery - Drexel, to be precise) that some of the original trackmarks and triggers have become zombies and are not detected by session rules or scripts. In such cases one must add a mark or trigger at the session level at the same location.

:B~)

Howdy RHKluckhohn. I am using one of the stock sessions (UPRR: A Trip to Searles Yard). Curiously I had the same issue in the same session a couple of years ago when the trigger failed to trigger when I had arrived at Searles Yard. This time the trigger at the end of the session when I am waiting for the two trains to cross at Mojave failed. In both cases the floating stop signs were present.

Howdy RHKluckhohn. I am using one of the stock sessions (UPRR: A Trip to Searles Yard). Curiously I had the same issue in the same session a couple of years ago when the trigger failed to trigger when I had arrived at Searles Yard. This time the trigger at the end of the session when I am waiting for the two trains to cross at Mojave failed. In both cases the floating stop signs were present.

Wish I had something positive to offer, but I don't. Does this happen every time? If it does, you might try deleting and re-downloading the session, or even the route.

:B~\

OK, thanks for taking a look. Every time I put in a ticket I get asked if I posted in the forums first. Thought I'd give it a go this time. If I can hold onto my saved sessions, I'll try reinstalling the base session/route.

OK, thanks for taking a look. Every time I put in a ticket I get asked if I posted in the forums first. Thought I'd give it a go this time. If I can hold onto my saved sessions, I'll try reinstalling the base session/route.

T:ANE, at least, is touchy about saved sessions. Can't say about 19. If you don't change anything when you do the delete and reinstall you might get lucky and have no problem. On t'other hand, the session save saves all the current settings and the issue might still exist in the session when it's restarted because the problem got saved with the session. Good luck.

:B~)

Back