Narrow gauge screenshots

More Rollins Pass NG in T:ane Steam Hotfix2(beta)

rollins_ng2.jpg

rollins_ng3.jpg

Harold

Last edited:
They are Togog's I'm beta testing them for him to see if they work alright in TANE because he can't afford TANE at the moment so I'm doing him a favor

They are Togog's I'm beta testing them for him to see if they work alright in TANE because he can't afford TANE at the moment so I'm doing him a favor
Makes sense. I do hope he releases them one day. For now, I will stick to my reskins.

A couple "extra" narrow gauge 18-inch scenes

Hi all,

You have such wonderful scenes out there I am almost to embarrassed to post these two, but, somehow I am proud of them (the cars, not the rest of the scene... :p) and as I suddenly got the "I'm done with these" feeling again I want to share before go hiding into the darkness again....

As you might have noticed, I been trying to rebuild my 18inch Lumber car as in TANE is is totally destroyed (my error I think, so I'm to blame) and in that process I did try to make the best model I could.

Texturing is so and so, but, here is two screens with two sort of newer versions of that Lumber car, no longer a Lumber car...

First out the whole train, on a still to be built bridge - so, have good faith! :hehe:
Shortline2_20150925_0000.jpg

The Little Trammer I presume some knows, and that one drags my rebuilt Lumber car, now as a Flat Car only times two, with a yesterday/today built Man transporter for my miners...
But, lacking them, I used the Western Passenger and sold tickets for an excursion instead... :D
Shortline2_20150925_0001.jpg

Their a little large for my small car, but, for now, it is OK I think! :)

Linda

Good Evening (morning to some of you), I got a special show going on tonight on Skype, its me running Rotary and Plow Pulled Trains up Rollins Pass (WITH SNOW INCLUDED) to give the Rotary's and plows some real looking work in my shots. If you want to view the action, contact me on Skype to watch me run on what I call Rollins Pass Winter Action Spectacular. If you miss out, don't worry there will be plenty of screenshots to look at afterwards like this one. :)

Show will go on from 5:00PM CST to 10:00PM CST.

dd697fed08de30a5da21e09d15377111.png

Last edited:
Hi all,

You have such wonderful scenes out there I am almost to embarrassed to post these two, but, somehow I am proud of them (the cars, not the rest of the scene... :p) and as I suddenly got the "I'm done with these" feeling again I want to share before go hiding into the darkness again....

As you might have noticed, I been trying to rebuild my 18inch Lumber car as in TANE is is totally destroyed (my error I think, so I'm to blame) and in that process I did try to make the best model I could.

Texturing is so and so, but, here is two screens with two sort of newer versions of that Lumber car, no longer a Lumber car...

First out the whole train, on a still to be built bridge - so, have good faith! :hehe:
View attachment 801

The Little Trammer I presume some knows, and that one drags my rebuilt Lumber car, now as a Flat Car only times two, with a yesterday/today built Man transporter for my miners...
But, lacking them, I used the Western Passenger and sold tickets for an excursion instead... :D
View attachment 800

Their a little large for my small car, but, for now, it is OK I think! :)

Linda

So good to see you still trainzing Linda! I can see the miners rolling into darkness... so very good. Thankz!

I'm so glad you posted shortline2, I was thrashing about trying to think of how I was going to do the mining ops on St. Barbara Island. I didn't really want too big an operation and I think with your smaller buildings and etc. it should work nicely. (when I get to that stage.) :cool:

Back