Narrow gauge screenshots

trainz2009051217513344.jpg

trainz2009051217515497.jpg

trainz2009051217521898.jpg

trainz2009051217525179.jpg

trainz2009051217540129.jpg

If you have TRS2006 or newer, this can be a problem.
This cab won't install in anything else than TRS2004. (its packed with locomotive)
I've heard that some people managed to install it somehow.

This screenshot was made in TRS 2004.

If you have TRS04 and its not working because you have just a repaint, install the original from here:
http://www.trainz.org/ptt/_download/750mm/750mm_lokhdm_px48.html

I wonder, could someone package just the cab and I can see whether that works in TRS2006?
The reason I want to get the cab into TRS2006 is I have downloaded a Russian steam loco that uses the Px48 cab

Last edited:
Of course you converted it to NG...I like your thinking!

I guess I might as well kick into the recent NG craze, with a few shots of a 30in railroad I've been working on...

Today the 11:00 tourist train took off from the station and headed for the forest. We were allowed to go around the forest as long as we didn't get lost- of course that's hard to do if there's a steamer around! We took this photo of our train inside Bear Forest:

NGRailway1.jpg

We went across the tracks to the other side (Which I don't think the engineer seemed to like) to take this shot:

NGRailway2.jpg

The engineer was nice enough to let us take a shot of a Baldwin 0-4-2T in the cab as we neared the station despite our earlier goof:

NGRailway3.jpg

I wish I had a wider range of NG rolling stock that works in 04!

I found these screens of my latest work on the C&TS (from about a month ago...before the 'puter died this past week) that I hadn't uploaded, so I thought I'd do that.

Phantom Curve
Screen_037.jpg

Somewhere around MP 337 (?), between Lobato and Cresco. The old roadbed for NM Highway 17 is visible to the right...it's the empty part with now shrubbery, for those who are from Missouri, like me. :hehe:
Screen_046.jpg

The latest work on Tanglefoot Curve. I re-refixed some of the gradients, curves, grass, and textures.
Screen_054.jpg

Then after I got done with the work on the previous three screens, I got on kind of a high or something, and went nuts on the area around the trestle at Chama. Haha!
Chama03.jpg

In these Surveyor shots, the train is headed westbound, coming into Chama.
Chama02.jpg

An 'aerial' shot of the train on the trestle. I'll figure out a solution to make a better-looking trestle, or SOMETHING, to make it look more realistic here. I used Dave Drake's Animas River textures here for the Rio Chama.
Chama06.jpg

Back