Narrow gauge screenshots

lets go east of Colorado

screen448.jpg

where o where???

:'(

can somebody please tell where i can get some of these narrow guage rolling stock, particularly the carriages, and also some of the engines in the screen shots above, for use on some of my routes. :udrool:

many thanks

Henners

i LOVE narrow gauge, so this is pure heaven for me, but i need some help finding some stuff, could you help?
now i know about all of the Feingstowoeoro railway stuff, and also i know about ING 4 trainz, but there
is some stuff that i am very interested in, and dont know where to get it. if you could knidly reply
to this, please, because i am a huge NG fan. if it is fefefnenetowe or ING 4 Trainz, then say, and
also say which version it is for, e.g. 2004, 2006, utc. etc. many thanks.
if your name is here, please respond. i have tried to make it easy to understand what i am asking about.

benk87- open side "bench" carrages and the rolling stock (page 16)
teddytoot - mining wagons (page15)
redline41190 - the three trains (which one are they for, 2004, 2006, 2009?) (page 29)
freightcar2 - what is the red train on top of? (page 31, 5th picture)
spikerod - train and rolling stock (page 34) (and everything else!)
freightcar2 - locomotive and rolling stock (page 34)
ZapperJet - horse and cart thingy (page 3)
zieba111 - track, layout. (page 42)
Klinger - the wooden frame carrage, between the caboose and ore truck (page 46)

PS, expect pictures from me.
pps, i can only post in this frum in my old account, not my new one. my real one is "0235", not RJC0235!!!

Heading up the steamtown branch.(Not the pennsy steamtown)

Thats the end of that run.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Austin

Whoops, looks like you forgot to attach that last section of track

L-25 394 pounds up the 2.5% Magma grade about 2 miles South of Ashippun

Screenshot_692.jpg

And Passing Diesel switcher 55, which stopped to allow 394's passenger train pass. 55 Only goes 12 MPH, so getting it out of the way is important between Ashippun and the Mines 6 miles away

Screenshot_701.jpg

Last edited:
Whoops, looks like you forgot to attach that last section of track

L-25 394 pounds up the 2.5% Magma grade about 2 miles South of Ashippun

And Passing Diesel switcher 55, which stopped to allow 394's passenger train pass. 55 Only goes 12 MPH, so getting it out of the way is important between Ashippun and the Mines 6 miles away
Wow!! Thats great. I see you have the new coaches.

Back