Narrow gauge screenshots

Hi Conny,

I remember seeing some of this map before, and it looks as great as I remember from earlier time - real glad you still have pictures to post, as this route looks just amazing and a great showcase what a talented builder can make out of this program called Trainz!

I love your work, it looks real great - thank you for posting this scenes, they just spoke to my heart so to speak.
Just lovely!!

Many thanks for the "short trip" through your scenes!

Best wishes

Linda

Hello , thx for the kindly words.DaSnakke , temporary not , is a lot of work and I have rarely time .

Hello Linda :) , thx very much for your kindly words. And Compliments from me for you for this wonderfull Mines :).

Best Regards

Conny

Last edited:
Teasing time...

:wave: Hi all

Lot of great looking shots in here, it is hard to "compete" with much of what is shown, so instead of trying to show off some of my humble stuff - I figured I should just post a shot of some stuff I've reworked recently...

It is 18 inch narrow gauge, but with no train in it, it might not fit in with this thread at all - if that is the case, please excuse my disturbance. :)

It's quite a boring picture, but a recent email spurred [word?] me to post a screenshot of what little I've done in gmax/Trainz lately.
Few people would have an interest in my stuff, and even fewer in this type of content - but for those that have an interest, one day this will be available for all to play with.
Till then, either make your own (nice screens my friend :wave:) or hang around waiting for this girl to find time in life to make Trainz magic again. :D

Oh, you want the picture, sorry. :p

18in_tnl-jct_wye.jpg

This is an underground junction for my 18 inch tunnel track, it is of the "wye type" and has to be manually made inside of Trainz.

One day more will be revealed, till then - yes, I will write back friends, just give me some time please.

Best wishes all from a still mining crazy girl, stuck in Norway...

Linda

I like the look of that mine idea. It would be a very interesting little route within a route! I like because there was a lot of mining over in the area I live, it was mainly just coal though. By theway, I think the screen shot qualifys as a narrow gauge one and fits in here, 18" is a lot narrower than standard gauge! And I have a screenshot too:

Trainz has refused to work lately and this route was lost when I tried to fix the problem with a re-install.:(

Trainzsam

Last edited:
@stefja, Would you please be kind enough to tell me where those tracks are avaliable and if they aren't, thats fine. That would be very suitable for a line in Wales I am creating.

Cheers, Daniel

john... what track is that.. i really like it and that layout looks awesome... :udrool: :udrool: :mop:

It's my own repaint of Shortline2's track. It is available on the DLS under my name.

A word to the wise, though, it's incredibly framerate unfriendly. That shot was taken at about 17 fps, vs. 45 with standard 2ft gauge trackage.

Cheers,
John

@stefja, Would you please be kind enough to tell me where those tracks are avaliable and if they aren't, thats fine. That would be very suitable for a line in Wales I am creating.

Cheers, Daniel

Those narrow gauge tracks are avaliable on nyplzet.trainz.cz;)

Were did you get Talon from or is it a re-skin

Talon was a reskin of mine that i made specifically for the Rhieds Railway V2. Its basically Talyllyn in blue with changed name plates. I've been meaning to ask Kevin to upload it as well as its sister engine which i never renamed so it was just No.1 (its a blue Dolgoch) Ive made quite a few reskins of kev's talyllyn stuff, that i'd like to upload, but i never asked. I think i will one day, when i actually finish my Rhieds Railway V2, which ive been working on, kind of.... for about a year:p

this is the original topic for the Rhieds Railway
if you wanted to have a look at the blue dolgoch and what i had started :p

Last edited:
For those who like this loco

On www.ptt.trainz.pl there is new version of the Lxd2 by Sir_M with custom cab and sounds.

Stefja I think you should ask a permision for publishing your repaint.
Your textures should easily fit on this new wersion.
Looks nice to me (I like blue:) ) but I'm not the author of the original.

Nice picture, Chris. Good to see that some of my stock is still being used :)

A little teaser from me :-

gowtrnz.jpg

Cheers,
Kevin

Hey all, nice shots! Nice to see another NWNGR Loco on its way Kevin. I do have some shots for you all but they're not on this computer so I can't show them to you now :(, hopefully in a week or two.

Benk87

Back