Narrow Gauge (Coal) Mine cars/rolling stock?

pottersfan

I am in need of an Narrow Gauge mine car - called a coal tub in the UK.

I am making a tramway and footrail (drift mine) and I wanted to avoid having to make my own NG coal wagon model (which I will need to turn into a loco - I don't mind doing that bit).

I have searched the DLS, but can't see anything suitable.

Has anyone seen one/made one?

KUID/info would be very much appreciated, if so.

Cheers.

Did you have red errors or green'blue warnings? Warnings can be ignored, you get those because CM expects shadow files with a .pm mesh extension. Did you get any red error signs.

If so tell me which ones and I'll will try to fix.

Peter

pottersfan

Email me via the forum so I know where to send them, I will fix the errors tomorrow and send them to you.

Peter

Peter, unfortunately they are invisible in 2010. A slight boo-boo; you have omitted the 1 from the auto-create line.

What an amateur booboo! Thanks John. The cursor was in the right place, just forgot to press the key.

All fixed, same link, all visible in Surveyor.

Loco needs fixing will do that today.

Breakfast first.

Peter

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the delay in replying; I didn't expect you to fix this quite so quickly!

Anway, although I still see the red ! in Content Manager, the mine cars work just fine in game (in 2009)

Thanks very much, mate.

Cheers.

Which one still has the error? They were all clear when I checked but something may have gone wrong. I aim to get the error clear in Native mode.

Are you using the ones from the link I posted?

I will fix.

Peter

Hi Peter,

Yes, I am using the set you have linked above.

All have errors in Content Manager, but I didn't think these were an issue?

They work fine in game.

The Bogie errors because of "Progressive Meshes" being used, not the "LOD system".

The chassis and cars themselves have that same (progressive mesh) "error", plus the shadow file error (unable to load mesh ... .pm file).

Like I say, all items work just fine in game - I just assumed these reported errors were one of the oddities of using 2006 content under the new 09/10 system?

Cheers.

Back