My New, and First Real Project

JIb228

Multiplayer Guru
You may know, I have been working on MRL. Now thats not fully my route as it is just a update of the Trainz Pro Routs route. And I did start to work on the CN Flint sub, but I am not happy with the DEM I received. Its a nice DEM dont get me wrong, but now that I have TransDEM and am learning it I fell that I could make my own with every thing I want in it. But thats not what I am going to start off with as my first real route that will go up to the DLS. I have built many other routes, all free lace, all scraped after a few a while, or where not up to my standards of what should be on the DLS

No, this route I am going to build is a short one. They only got about 10 cars a week and only had 2 industries before finally closing up. I am planing on building as it is/was. The reason for this is that I know some one who used to work for this road and knew its limited operations when it was just that small. And I plan on adding this to a larger route that I have planed out latter on down the road.

Now I wont say what road it is, but Ill leave a hint.

Interchange.jpg

This is where the route interchanges with another class 1 railroad, and starts. This is also the site of an old diamond, the now abandoned tracks to the left (Often used as a storage track). And this is where I will start my route.

Im still in the research phase of it, but I will try to keep updated as much as I can.

Back