My map: Wodzinosice - Chrupaty (hi-res)

Joseboom

Avalkiz
Weird map name, huh? :D
Anyways, it's my first map for TS2010. There is 1 out of 2 bigger stations (almost) finished and 2 smaller stations are finished too. I'm going to add one or two more smaller stations to make the map longer. And maybe some interactive industry like sawmills, warehouses etc. And maybe small tram line in one of the cities.
Enjoy :)

p.s. Oh and there is a short video from this map on YouTube, it's in Videos thread.

WOW! Amazing Screens! When this Map is finished (and released, of course^^), it will be one of my fave Maps! :D :Y: :clap:
Hehe, maybe you can release a BETA? :D

:udrool::udrool::udrool:,
q2. :D

wow the city area and the yard look very good. but my jaw dropped when i saw the track where may i get that from? and is this going to be released?
zman 27

Thanks for the comments!
I think I will release this map, of course when it's finished :)
But I'm afraid I will have to replace most of the tracks (the brown wooden ones) because it's my repaint of somebody's track and I didn't get permission to release it.

Now some screens in the morning :)
I added some stuff to Zupki Mniejsze :)

And a map:
mapkak.png

I'm afraid shortly before release I'll have to change these tracks, author of them said that it's not the proper shape of wooden sleepers (I repainted concrete ones) and he doesn't want my repaint to be released.

Well I was kinda away from Trainz but now I feel like making something again :)
Now I'm gonna finish Wodzinosice and after that some details around the fields in Kurki Nowe. After this is done I'll move along to Chrupaty

Back