Multiple Industry New Error

maj92975

I've been playing TRS 2006 for years and haven't had any real problems that I couldn't figure out but this one boggles my mind. When in Surveyor and trying to set up a Multiple Industry New track I came across this non-fatal error: "ProductFilter.DoesAcceptProduct> null product". What the heck does this mean and how can I fix it? Any help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated!!

Hi,

You will probably need to set up the queues in the MIN.

By default, they will (IIRC) accept any commodity for unload, but need to be set up to load (if necessary).

I think that the "null" is that there is no product for it at all.

I've had the same problem in Bankz Heathz (BR Electric Blue session) in 2009 and 2010.

Colin

I get this error everytime I try to set up the queues in Surveryor. When I click on the "+" to add a queue then this error displays. If I simply hit continue then I can see my commodity list but it's blank. I've never encounted this problem before. I checked for errors with the MIN and all commodities but no errors. Do I need to edit the script and manually add commodities?

Try disabling/delete the min in cmp and re-download it. It shouldn't affect anything you have saved.

this is one of those weird errors that seem to come out of no where. I've used the asset in the past with no problems. Maybe I got some kind of bum product off the DLS station that's causing this issue

Get someone to clone a fault free one and send it you as a cdp. Alter the kuid to the original Auran one -19:10165.

this is one of those weird errors that seem to come out of no where. I've used the asset in the past with no problems. Maybe I got some kind of bum product off the DLS station that's causing this issue
If you can remember what products you've recently added try disabling them.

Disabled all recent downloaded products and still get an error when trying to click on the "+" to set up queues.

This has happened before, some people blamed it on a Tarps item designed for 2009/TC3 being used in 2006/4.
I've e-mailed a thread starter on this one to see if he can remember what his cure was. Exactly the same problem as yours. Started by dzien50 on May 24th 2009. The Tarps reply is on june 1st same thread.

yeah, I checked out that thread prior to posting my thread. I checked my assests but I don't have "tarps". I have a vast list of assests for TRS 2006 and it saves alot of time to just use the min when building a route but maybe I'll just have to stick to the industry tracks available on the DLS or try to create my own.

The Tarps wasn't Pj's problem, we pm'd a lot during the thread and he found out what it was. I'll post as soon as he contacts me.

Check post Product Problem, June 1st 2009. Three there may be of interest.

Last edited:
You will need to set up Products/Commodities first (use the Products tab when you go into the MIN properties)

Shane

EDIT: See if re-inserting the MIN into the route helps - mine is working fine, but there may be a problem relating to commodities (is anything open for edit if using TRS2006 or above?)

Last edited:
I really appreciate all the help!!! I finally found the product that has been giving me issues with my Min. It was Lime Product <kuid:121794:28101>. Thanks again all!!

Back