Mouse Pointer Sesitivity in Driver Mode

edion2

Is there a way to change the mouse pointer sensitivity in Driver Mode ? Sometimes it is very difficult to move around in Free Roaming View in yards where there are many junctions and cars/vehicles unless you zoom way out to find somewhere to click to change the point of view. The pointer keeps picking junctions from too far away. I wish the "magnetism" of junctions is small enough that the "attraction" only happens when the pointer is actually touching the "junction arrows".

Reducing the arrow size by using a rule to make them look smaller has no effect for reducing sensitivity.

Is there something I can put in the "trainzconfig.txt" file?

Thanks

Interesting question, a first for me, and I'm not sure of an answer. I'm curious to know as well.

You can change the cursor speed in Surveyor via the Surveyor Options menu, not sure if the setting carries through to Driver though.....

Again this is an old problem. The cursor over the switch arrows, sometimes activates a next switch. There is little accuracy unless you are at a certain angle or from certain direction. If you are in the cab, it is impossible to switch properly even if you point correctly the arrows of the following switch. This is when "trackview ahead" rule comes handy. Only that this rule is not working properly in 09. Then in surveyor there is lack of "comfortable" accuracy when moving levers in crowded yards. can it be improved? I think so, but who is going to do it? Obviously this is not a priority.

Back