More unknown kuids!!

jlp1551

Last night I downloaded the PS-3 2 BAYhopper4-PACK. I have two unknown kuids, kuid:103021:100077 and kuid2:103021:100829:2.
I have searched the forum and the JR site to no avail. there are just so ma hits searching the forums.
100077 shows as an interior and 100829 is an S2 bogey.
I'd appreciate any help! Thanks

077, invisible freight car interior, 829, barber S1 33 inch trucks black weathered. Located with TS12 cm build 49922, not on 2010 cm.

Thanks for the quick comeback! But, I'm perplexed!!!
When I go to the DLS from CM and search for the kuids, nothing is found. When I went to Planet Auran and got on the DLS that way, (The black pages?), I put in the kuids and then the screen goes to Content Manager, the kuid number is listed in the download helper with a question mark, it stays idle and the main window says no items to display. I'm with TS2010 build 49933.
Sometimes I just want to shoot these dang machines!!!!! Would be good for target practice!!!! Only kidding folks!!!

This is why I wrote " Located with TS12 cm build 49922, not on 2010 cm." Seems they're off an asset for 2012. If you got it from JR see if there is a 2010 version.
Try ticking the 2012 box on the dls.

Try downloading them from the DLS, not Content Manager. The assets are all build 2.9, TS2009.

Download them using the FTP option on the Download Page for the asset on the DLS.

Brian

sorry disregard
I read his post and it seems like he could not find them.

"When I go to the DLS from CM and search for the kuids, nothing is found. When I went to Planet Auran and got on the DLS"

Last edited:
Find a 2010 S2 bogey and replace by editing PS-3 cfg .
May have to clone and reposition bogy with position tag.

There is no need to do this, these bogeys work just fine in TS2010. All that needs to be done is downloading the assets directly from the DLS, install them in Content Manager, and they will be all good to go.

Brian

There is no need to do this, these bogeys work just fine in TS2010. All that needs to be done is downloading the assets directly from the DLS, install them in Content Manager, and they will be all good to go.

When I did this from DLS, it opened my CM and just listed the kuid number and showed a ? in the download helper window.

Oops, just saw to use the FTP option:eek:, will check that out

Last edited:
When I did this from LS, it opened my CM and just listed the kuid number and showed a ? in the download helper window.

Don't download them through CMP, download them off of the DLS. Find the asset on the DLS, once the window pops up with the asset information, click on download page, then click on Download using FTP, not Download Helper.

Brian

fran1, lilb, xcrossi, Thank you all for your help! I learn more every time I run the game. Didn't even know about the FTP option. Now, on to bigger things!!!

Back