Montreal ToTR 2008

martinvk

since 10 Aug 2002
Open house 2008 October 25 and 26 from 10AM to 4PM

for anyone who will be in the Montreal, QC, CA area in October this year, why not come and visit? :cool:

For the past few years several local members have been going and had a blast every time. One especially interesting "extra" is the floor shaking rumble from full scale trains passing over head since the show is held under the mainline entering Central Station in downtown Montreal. :D

If you'll be in the area, post here and perhaps we can plan a group event. :wave:

You know me I will be there if we have stuff to show up.

Not sure if I could be there the whole day tho as my wife will be giving birth in the next few days. So by then the little one will be around 1 month old. But I will sure show up for at least on of the two days if not both.

Hey, more little trainzers! :cool:

Meanwhile, what with the general silence during the last few weeks, I've decided that this year we will give this show a pass. Since TS2009 will only be released after the show dates, it would also have been a tough sell to get people to buy the older versions. Not that we don't usually sell some older versions too but this time we would have also had nothing new to offer.

Perhaps next year. :eek:

...Not sure if I could be there the whole day tho as my wife will be giving birth in the next few days. So by then the little one will be around 1 month old. But I will sure show up for at least on of the two days if not both.

I guess by now congratulations are in order samrec :D

Back