Monorail, Maglev, and other alternate screenshots

Yes, I added the Junction control rule, and the junctions do not animate.

The internal junction attachment points do not accept track, even the monorail invisatrack do not want to join.

I have tried adding extra spline points to wire them up, then delete the extra spline points ... but then the junction lever is independant of the junction kit.

Perhaps I am missing something obvious, but the animation just does not seem to want to work.

Perhaps the config file has an typo, or mistake ... IDK
======================================
EDIT: I wired them up as per andi06 animated junctions instructions ... but these animated switchs, just do not want to animate
click the junction in driver. should make it swap over manually.

"Should'a, Would a', Could'a ... It Dint' Werk !

These Juntion Kits are defective .... just another example of non-working assets uploaded to the DLS.

They did work when they were uploaded, keep in mind this project was released and promoted with TRS2006. The standards have changed dramatically since then, so it is no wonder that they don't function as originally produced. Don't knock the creator, the quality on these models is spectacular, it is only the changing game that has created this problem (It is hard to plan asset creation for the future, because there is no way of knowing what the standards will be in the future). I have had the Monorails working in TRS2012 for a while, but I am not sure what this recent patch has done to them yet.

Fixed Junction (Left)
Fixed Junction (Right)
The guy I was trying to help with the Monorail junctions reports that the "Fixed Junction" does work !
=================
These do not work:
Junction Body (Left)
Junction Body (Right)

Junction Kit (Left)
Junction Kit (Right)

Last edited:
I believe that this has been the case for quite some time, the fixed junctions are the ones that work (though the word 'fixed' likely refers to the nature of them being fixed objects, not the repair of the original asset).

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

... Still a work in progress...

Unfortunately the maglev are not compatible with TANE which i never knew before i started the build.
The maglev station was the first thing i put down and just took it for granted that they would run.
Really disappointing.

[FONT=&quot]
XJfAtjE.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Trainman10

I sent you a Private message.

I did rework all of the Disney Monorails for the DLS with excellent interior views, and corrected all of the animations for the Cab, and working station Doors. Also the electric Motor sounds are very smooth for this MKVI Monorail kit.
You can find them under my name jjeff1955 with permission's included in the readme files.

Back