MissionCode Manager Trains Code

nasice18

Is this a bug, or i don't know what i am doing. In TANE in MissionCode Manager (MCM) in Trainz Tab, when you add mcode to driver, that code is assign and visible at that driver, but in MCM (TRS22 SP2 and later) mcode is assigned, but it is not visible and can not be deleted??? Am I doing something wrong?

Rob

Hi Rob.

I have just seen today your post and I confirm there is currently a bug in the last version of MCM Rule for TRS22 that prevents under train tab added selected mision code to be showned when refreshing the HTML display. This bug prevents also being able to remove mission codes assigned.
I will certainly contact you soon through private conversation to send you a fix to check that the fix solves correctly the problem under your configuration.

Sorry for the disturbance due to the bug.
Regards.

Pierre.

Hi Pierre,
I noticed something else with MCM. If I run my session without Enhanced IT, signals are working fine, as soon as I set IT, signals are without lights? This is in Trainz22PE, In similar route in TANE, no issues whatsoever...??
Thx
Rob

Pierre, it is Towers. I tried 4 of them. As soon as you connect two signals in the path, those signals stop working. Only non scripted signals work. Any way around that problem?

Rob

Nasice,
Are you in driver mode or in surveyor mode? Also made sure that it the game isn't paused

In surveyor mode they are lit, but when I switch to driver mode, they are not working. And no, not paused.
Rob

Hi Rob.
Can you give me more information to try to repro the problem : Trainz build version, kuid of the route and session and signals encountering the problem (if those are not available on the DLS or DLC, I need that you send me a cdp with a copy of the route and session and all its dependencies not available on the DLS. If they are packaged from a DLC I need the name of the DLC).
Regards.
Pierre.

Hi Pierre,
My build is Trainz22PE Build-123799. Route is transfered from trainz19. It is Niddertalbahn-TRS19, kuid:689171:100002. I am using your Enhanced TRC3 IIT (TANE SP4 and later) and MCM you sent me. Route is on Content Manager, and you can use signals that comes with route. (HL H/V and Form-Hauptsignal Hp/0/Hp1) style signals and as I said, they come with route. Again, when I connect 2 signals in the path, in driver they stop working.
Rob

Back