Missing two last dependencies for "Hiro"....

Engineerkenny

I bet this was asked a lot in the past. But after many hours and days of searching for a few remaining KUID's for "Hiro" I'm down to missing only two more. These Kuids are: Download Station: <kuid:268447:1049>
Download Station: <kuid2:142268:40001:1>
I've searched on the download station and had no luck. I even tried many kuid database sites and wasn't able to find any info on these last two. If anyone know's where or what to do to replace these to make it work that would be a huge help! Thanks again!

First item is the Thomas Whistle, but no idea where to find it. Second one has something to do with Sodor Island 3D but no other info that I can find.

Thanks! Thomas's whistle was the only thing I couldn't get cause I think they took the original Thomas model off of the website. But thanks for helping me find that other one. Is it possible to change it so that that last missing kuid could be aliased to something else?

It would be really nice if someone would just put together the complete assets instead of having to hunt all over for various pieces. I gave up on the Thomas stuff for that vary reason, never could get one complete.

So just a few issues with the model. I have compatibility mode enabled but even with compatibility mode enabled the model won't show up. It's been a long time since I've messed with the content creator tool. I used to be real good at clearing up the errors. I got these errors and warnings when I checked for issues: Error: Attachment point 'a.corona0' in 'rf' must be found in mesh 'hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im'.
Error: Attachment point 'a.corona1' in 'rr' must be found in mesh 'hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im'.
Error: Attachment point 'a.couplerA' in 'coupler_a' must be found in mesh 'hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im'.
Error: Attachment point 'a.couplerB' in 'coupler_b' must be found in mesh 'hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im'.
Error: Attachment point 'a.driver' in 'driver' must be found in mesh 'hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im'.
Error: Attachment point 'a.fireman' in 'fireman' must be found in mesh 'hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im'.
Error: Attachment point 'a.hoseA' in 'vachose_a' must be found in mesh 'hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im'.
Error: Attachment point 'a.hoseB' in 'vachose_b' must be found in mesh 'hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im'.
Warning: Progressive meshes are no longer supported by CCP. Though these meshes may work in Trainz, it is recommended that you switch to a LOD mesh.
Warning: Tag 'bluestar_brake' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
Warning: Tag 'bluestar_coupler' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
Warning: Tag 'icon0' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
Warning: Tag 'icon3' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/buffer.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/dials.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/env_glass.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/env_metal.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/footplate grey.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/gold.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/green boiler.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/hiro nameplate.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/hiroface2.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/james wheels.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/matthew darkgrey.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/pb_int_1.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/red wheels.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/regulator nwr.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/smokebox.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/tender chassis.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body/wheels.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'I:\TrainzSimulator2009/local/hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_shadow/black.texture'.
Error: The attachment point 'a.corona0' must belong to the parent mesh of the effect (mesh=hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im).
Error: The attachment point 'a.corona1' must belong to the parent mesh of the effect (mesh=hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im).
Error: The attachment point 'a.couplerA' must belong to the parent mesh of the effect (mesh=hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im).
Error: The attachment point 'a.couplerB' must belong to the parent mesh of the effect (mesh=hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im).
Error: The attachment point 'a.driver' must belong to the parent mesh of the effect (mesh=hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im).
Error: The attachment point 'a.fireman' must belong to the parent mesh of the effect (mesh=hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im).
Error: The attachment point 'a.hoseA' must belong to the parent mesh of the effect (mesh=hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im).
Error: The attachment point 'a.hoseB' must belong to the parent mesh of the effect (mesh=hash-80\content fgqcomks240\thomas_body\body.im).
Error: The tag 'light0' is not permitted within this container. (Container type 'traincar')
Error: The tag 'light1' is not permitted within this container. (Container type 'traincar')
Error: The tag 'light2' is not permitted within this container. (Container type 'traincar')

Back