Last Black Friday Sale Mishaps

old_bill

Hi All out there in Trainzland

Did anyone else buy the RVSX Vegetation Control Train and/or the Amtrak P42 DC Phase III locomotive In the recent Black Friday Sale?

I have been very disappointed in the past with several Trainz SALE purchases, assets that don't quite work, routes that are missing assets, can't tidied up etc: But, foolishly, I again purchased two items in the last Black Friday Sale!

I ordered the RVSX Vegetation Control Train and the Amtrak P42 DC Phase III locomotive which won't fully download or install.

In spite of posting a Support Ticket and following instructions from the Trainz Help Desk, There they (the downloadable assets) sit on the Asset Download Screen each time I start Trainz. They download, install but when I check, they have not installed and I am unable to use either.

I am a Trainz addict of many years, but I have no programming skills but I have checked the config files of both items (not always downloaded) and suspect that the problem might lie with the following assets - As I say I am not technical so I may be wrong!

list of items that are missing from the Vegetation Control train.

<kuid:175455:101270> RVSX Chemical Cars - Author 22alpha - Unknown location
<kuid:175455:101275> RVSX Crew Car/Dorm - Author 22alpha - Unknown location
<kuid:175455:101273> RVSX SW1500 - Author 22alpha - Unknown location
<kuid:175455:101272> RVSX Weed Control Car - Author 22alpha - Unknown location

I believe that 22alpha is part of the Jointed Rail team -

list of items that are missing from the Amtrak P42DC phaseIII

<kuid:450586:100392> Author flamerailzzz - Unknown asset

I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions

Many Thanks

old_bill I am running Tane SP4 build 105766.

Back