Missing splines and track?

Thedirtytrain1

I seem to have encountered an issue in Surveyor. All the assets are installed but no track or splines show up in this route. I built the route's tracks, splines and buildings and my friend Patrik built the hills and mines. I built my part in Trainz 2009 and then sent the route to Patrik (who runs 2010) to do his bit. He then sent it back and obviously I had to change the build number from 3.3 to 3.1.
This is the result when I open it in Surveyor:
trainz_2013_10_01_21_38_35_87.png

What can I do to fix this issue?

Last edited:
You might have changed the route build back but he may have 2010 content in the route that wont show in 2009. It is not as simple as just changing the build of the route. When he opened it all the assets would have been updated to the ones he uses. When he saved the work it also saved the new kuid number versions.

Turn on the option to display object/track/train kuid numbers in surveyor (Main menu>options>general). Then when in track spline edit mode, click on one of the track segments (that is invisible) and see if the correct kuid(s) show up. If it does show up, then your system does not contain those tracks/splines, or doesn't know it contains them. Check the Content Manager to see if these tracks/splines are there. If they are there, run a database repair. If they aren't in your CM, reinstall them from the DLS or wherever you got them.

If the correct kuid does not display, then your friend did not have your tracks/splines. You should be able to insert them again using the spline points if your system has its database squared away..

Last edited:
Back