Missing dependency for Hungarian switch levers

Dralex

Hello!

I downloaded the route Kismaros - Királyrét from a Hungarian site, complete with all dependencies (or so I thought). When I opened the route in Surveyor it turned out that there is not a single switch lever. There are eight Hungarian switch levers on the DLS (all names start with 'Valto', which should read 'Váltó', but Trainz is allergic to diacritical signs), and all of them list this asset as missing: kuid:9999:60125). It's also missing from the DLS:eek:. In the meantime I shall use the German switch levers.
There is a secondary problem to this one: I would look for that item at www.trainz.hu, which is the web address of hottrainz.hu site. I know I did register at this site, but somehow my data there seem to be screwed up. When I tell them (via the sign-on page) that I forgot my password and send them my e-mail address the system tells me they cannot find the corresponding data. So I tried to re-register using my old nick and my old password, and the system tells me this nick is already in use. The site doesn't have an e-mail address to contact the coordinators directly (e.g. guriga).
If this person or some other of out Hungarian friends reads this post it would be the best of all possible solutions. Help of any other person who can give it is also appreciated.
BTW, where did the Trainz - Hungary thread disappear to?

Greetings,
Dralex

I found the missing dependency on www.trainz.hu. which is Hottrainz's homepage. You have to register to download from this site, which is of course in Hungarian, but no problem when you use Chrome's translator. Besides, I have a little Hungarian and actually post in this language on Hungarian forums.
Among others you'll find 8 or 9 different sets of switch levers (Váltó) type A to I (and I think that is not all), Hungarian signals (jelzo), overhead wires (felsovezeték). I beg all Hungarians' pardon for typing 'errors' in this post, but Trainz is allergic to diacritical signs anyway. When will they finally switch to Unicode?
I also solved the sign-on problem at that site simply by opening a new account by the name of Dralex1940, which is also my Skype name.

Dralex

Back