Miskolc-Nyíregyháza Railway Line - Big Hungarian Route

bigtom

Hy!
The biggest Hungarian real layout has been released, with english and german localisation. Click on the pic for the details. Enjoy!

bigtom_20120218_0025.jpg

bigtom_20120625_0015.jpg

bigtom_20150302_0008.jpg

Very well made! This must have been A LOT of work. How many years did it cost you to create this layout? Really awesome. Then you've made alot of (long) sessions. Good job! Propably the best layout I've seen so far. I'm very corious and I've bought the layout. First thing I'm going to do is replace the tracks for samplaire tracks and add checkrails to switches. :)

Btw, are the trains on the pictures and video's included, or do we have to download these separately?

I am so happy that you like my "baby" . :) It took 11 years to build the map. The layout contains all the rolling stock you can see on the pics and videos.
If you replace the tracks to 3D mesh tracks, the FPS value will drop down, so be careful.

Wow, that is very impressive! 36 sessions, thank goodness there is a brewery run halfway through them.

Just the inclusion of all that rolling stock makes this a steal of a deal. It is to bad I've blown my budget already and can't possibly afford this for some time to come.

Is this TS12SP1HF4?

Back