Midwest Industrial Loco Pack Help

TRDevlDog

I downloaded the MIRR loco pack from the freeware locomotive section of the JR website. The GP40 loco and the C40-8 loco look and work fine. However, when I pull up the ex CSX GP, I get the above result. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm running Trainz 12, build 61388.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to say that you need to enable Hardware Compression on this one. I have seen this before and that was the fix for it.

Thanks,

Mike

I checked the "Disable Hardware TL" checkbox in the options menu. It still looked the same. I tried to open it in CCP to update the engine to bring it to Build 2.9 at least and that did nothing too.

Last edited:
It's not Disable Hardware TL that they are referring to. Unfortunately you will not be able to apply the fix to your version - do you have access to a pre-SP1 version of TS12?

Shane

May be worth installing a second copy (to a different folder), then use that version to apply the fix, then transfer it over to your current version.

Shane

So checking the disable hardware compression on the not updated version of Trainz will have the desired effect on my currently installed version of Trainz?

Last edited:
It's actually a box to untick, not tick (see my multicolour textures tutorial for details). Once you've repaired it on your unpatched version, save it as a CDP and import that to the patched version overwriting the copy you have. If that doesn't fix it, a re-patch may be required.

Shane

Back