METROLINK (VALLEY SUB) LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA ROUTE

btvfd

Hello all:

I am currently building in Trainz 2009, the route from the north end of the Metrolink shops located at the former Taylor Yard located in Los Angeles Ca.to the north end of the San Fernando Valley and the west to Canoga Park.

THis is a joint operated section that is currently used by AMTRAK, METROLINK and the UNION PACIFIC RAILROAD.

Since I grew up, live and work around this area, I thought it would make a great add on to the game.

Would love to find someone to make the Metrolink cab and coach cars., the closest I have found to these cars are the GO cab and GO coach by Magicland also needed is the NORLINA single head signal, while the type made by
seniorchief are correct, the route requires in some places a single 3 aspect head.

I will be including all of the sidings and stations past and present so that it can be run pre 1990's as well, all you would simply have to change the signals to searchlight type found on the download site.

I will also be installing all of the detectors along the line and will put them on the DLS also.

Any comments will be welcome.

So far its taken about 2 months to get to the point that it is almost ready, just a few bugs to fix.

I have posted the Trainz 2009 dragging equipment detectors for download.

You will find them under DETECTORS on the DLS search, once installed they will be found under signals in surveyor US region. Simply place on track and click the ? to change the milepost and detection settings.
Hope to hear from anyone about this project.

Thank you
:)

Back