MBTA Route (CSX - Frammingham / Worcester Line)

It is time. Bend the law a little. Anyway Magicland probably has a life so he will get to you back. I am happy about your creations.
You CAN'T be serious, Magicland Speciffically said NOT to release the F40, So MuttsMooch probably would get banned, and if not, no one would like him unless (Like me, and a few others) they had seen this thread. MuttsMooch would hate you if he wasn't as smart as he is!

Last edited:
We have a code of ethics that our business was founded on that we have continued to fallow through out our existence.
Magicland has terms of use and rights over his content, His decisions will be respected regardless of any disagreements.

Sincerely, John Bethuy
TrainzEasternRoutes Chairman
Lead Route Designer

speaking of which im studing ethics this semister...taking a break from the reading as i post this

think if you had an invisable ring, that would make it so no oen could ever possiably see you. you could do whatever you wanted, and whoever you wanted if you catch my drift

but, knowing all the stuff you could do, would you still do it? Or would you feel bad about it and choose not to do it

Hey all

I know its been a while but I started a new job and thus the lack of response for many months now.

I just hopped back on the forums and noticed this thread. Its neat someone else is also taking a crack at the Boston Line. I cannot seem to find my old thread on this newly redesigned forum but I had worked on the Boston line doing Framingham -> Boston for the past couple years. The project stalled when I decided to redesign it using new maps, but that was proving to be a lot of work so I've gone back to the original (mostly-prototypic) original map.

New screenshots soon!

when, and if is all i can tell you. i am tryin to learn Gmax, with lots of help, and when i do, i will see to making new EMD's, and Bi-levels, BUT DON"T BEG ME FOR THEM!

Cool, glad to see another Trainzer near me, like, your only 5-10 minutes away!!!
Yes, I know that. Will u let me in2 your group and please let me help on this route cause I've always wanted to do this. P.S. It is kinda cool 2 hav 2 trainzers living 5-10 minutes away!!!

Hey all

I know its been a while but I started a new job and thus the lack of response for many months now.

I just hopped back on the forums and noticed this thread. Its neat someone else is also taking a crack at the Boston Line. I cannot seem to find my old thread on this newly redesigned forum but I had worked on the Boston line doing Framingham -> Boston for the past couple years. The project stalled when I decided to redesign it using new maps, but that was proving to be a lot of work so I've gone back to the original (mostly-prototypic) original map.

New screenshots soon!
Good 2 see ya. I had been asking alot how was the line coming. U had put alot of time and effort in that. Please continue it. I'd love to see the finial virsion.

Howdy. Yes I had been having a tough time deciding whether to scrap the "mostly-prototypic" route in favor of the new one built on those pre-colored baseboards for an idea of where roads/lines/rivers, etc. are. But then I realized how much work had gone into the original, so I will finish it.

(sorry for hijack, I'll start a new thread shortly, but I'd love to see your guys' progress!)

Howdy. Yes I had been having a tough time deciding whether to scrap the "mostly-prototypic" route in favor of the new one built on those pre-colored baseboards for an idea of where roads/lines/rivers, etc. are. But then I realized how much work had gone into the original, so I will finish it.

(sorry for hijack, I'll start a new thread shortly, but I'd love to see your guys' progress!)

I'm glad to hear you are going to complete the route. Once its ready send it my way and I'll get it up on the TER site.

I_lovetrainzUP if you want me to, whne its all done and finished, if you send it to me I will fix up all the trackwork to make it look nice and neet, ive noticed some of your tracks arent too strait and look kinda weird.

Back