Map Position and Rail Color?

boleyd

Is there a way to lock the map into a CONVENTIONAL North/South orientation?

Is there a way to change the track color from a dark blue-on black- to a more visible combination?

Is there a way to change the track color from a dark blue-on black- to a more visible combination?

I have spent many hours in Gimp trying to change colors, such as track and text. The problem is, these are not single colors. They contain different shades of pixels. I was not successful. and went on with life. Also, you end up with backgrounds that will take a lot of laser printer toner.

Is there a way to lock the map into a CONVENTIONAL North/South orientation?

The surveyor compass rose is always orientated with North pointing to the map North. You can rotate your camera view to any angle desired so that if you are building a route that is East/West or at any angle that will become your map orientation, until you change it. Trainz will remember the camera view position and direction that was present when you saved so it will be restored when you reload. I don't see any problem with this.

You can always use the Bookmarks (Ctrl+Shift+F in Surveyor Classic) to set the camera to a particular fixed point of view and position.

I have a great big Windows OneNote notebook with just Trainz notes. Always adding to it. But it is pretty sketch as far as backing it up, so I am only hoping that backing up the folder under
"C:\Users\[myuser]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\AppData\Local\OneNote" is going to be restorable.

Back